Mercedes Owners Thread

therock

sure can get...just a matter of whether the wallet can match up to the mouth when asking C&C to bring in the C250/300/C43/C63.

Don't droolllllllll

We only got C180

Went to autobacs and they wanted $160 for an original wiper..

That’s about the same price as Mercedes

I guess I’ll change it when I go for my next service..

Maybe buy the part when my credits run out.

Watch your credit expiry.

Alot of C&C car owners conserve their credit so hard that they end up being forced to buy useless lifestyle accessories when they sell off their cars or credits expiration coming up.

My advise is to use it up for things like wipers and aircon filters as and when is required.

That’s about the same price as Mercedes
I guess I’ll change it when I go for my next service..

• Praise 1

C new facelift already in malaysia, wonder if Singapore getting it soon,

Bro!.. its coming.. launch date Dec 8 - 9.. need to RSVP...check out the facebook page. I heard the offical is Dec 11.

I already saw the new facelift C180 AMG line at the showroom (I think is a private viewing event, not for the public yet)... full screen digital instrument is pretty cool!

Below is a new color for the c class sedan... not sure the name but looks sliverish in the pic im sorry. It looks more champagne in real.

Btw anyone know abt the coupe? Anyone book yet?

post-79507-0-35982200-1544003332_thumb.jpg

post-79507-0-33444300-1544003341_thumb.jpg

post-79507-0-25849800-1544003368_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pohtk
  • Praise 1

Thatâs about the same price as Mercedes

I guess Iâll change it when I go for my next service..

Try parts stockist. I have very good experience with min hoe. Very much cheaper than lousy c&c. Anyway they all get the parts from Daimler. Unless claiming warranty I won’t bother with c&c

Bro!.. its coming.. launch date Dec 8 - 9.. need to RSVP...check out the facebook page. I heard the offical is Dec 11.

I already saw the new facelift C180 AMG line at the showroom (I think is a private viewing event, not for the public yet)... full screen digital instrument is pretty cool!

Below is a new color for the c class sedan... not sure the name but looks sliverish in the pic im sorry. It looks more champagne in real.

Is the price out?

Is the price out? Looks cool but wonder if they have those features

Price list out?

Is the price out?

listed $177,888 for the avantgarde before any discount. AMG line I not sure. I guess pretty much the same like before or slightly more expensive ($1k+) since its facelift. Will ask again :D

Meaning no c200? Disappointing

Should be coming... C200 is new mild hybrid engine.. 1.5l + 48kw electric motor.

Edited by Pohtk

listed $177,888 for the avantgarde before any discount. AMG line I not sure. I guess pretty much the same like before or slightly more expensive ($1k+) since its facelift. Will ask again :D

Should be coming... C200 is new mild hybrid engine.. 1.5l + 48kw electric motor.

Just went today. Listed 182888 avantgarde b4 discount. May I know which sales person offered 177888? Thanks

Just went today. Listed 182888 avantgarde b4 discount. May I know which sales person offered 177888? Thanks

177,888 should be the present C, the new facelift at182,888, given the new interior tech upgrade. 

177,888 should be the present C, the new facelift at182,888, given the new interior tech upgrade.

I checked again with my agent. It's $177888 promo till this Sunday . Afterwhich will be $182888.

New front grill and headlights.

post-79507-0-14168100-1544158833_thumb.jpg

post-79507-0-04759600-1544158846_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

I checked again with my agent. It's $177888 promo till this Sunday . Afterwhich will be $182888.

New front grill and headlights.

post-153589-0-78654000-1544261744_thumb.jpg

Anyone noticed that the bonnet is mis-aligned?

Too low on the left and too high on the right....

south african made quality....

↡ Advertisement