• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3179 replies to this topic | 5,120 praises

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:18 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So even for the 1.6T, we need to pump 98?

Cheers

Pls lah.  Drive Mar see lee must pump 98.

I last time drive Nissan Sunny also pump 98

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:24 AM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

generally, it is the turbo..

I see old s class pump 95 leh..

Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this
every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:55 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also pump 95. Nothing is wrong...

premium octane grades are overrated. There's a report recently that u.s. consumers wasted billion on premiums.
Still2016 and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:32 AM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So even for the 1.6T, we need to pump 98?
Cheers

The manual recommends 98 but minimum is 95.
Thaiyotakamli, Still2016 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:44 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

2 years by BMW Asia and third year by PML. By the way, this thread is for Merc. LoL

Not PML.

All warranty claim is paid by BMW Asia.

Spring, Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not really, modern engines especially the better ones comes with at least 2 fuel maps in their stock ECU.

Depending on the RON figure it detects (I don't think they do a direct analysis, probably a retrograde analysis of the engine detonation, emission data on the run), the timing can be advanced or retarded and thus generating different HP/Torque figure.

So if you are the sedate kind of driver, the lower RON petrol will be most cost efficient. If you are the zoom zoom kind, then the higher RON petrol might actually be more cost effective minus the smile on your face each time you take a nicely performed bend/sweeping curve.

I think the report meant those PREMIUM petrol with additives (eg. V-power Nitro vs Shell 98)

I also pump 95. Nothing is wrong...

premium octane grades are overrated. There's a report recently that u.s. consumers wasted billion on premiums.

Weez911, therock, Solar, Still2016 and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't know much about petrol, but I know this is definitely one of the most comfy place in the world  [laugh]

aa95c412526f91333568876918407440.jpg

Does not come with driver, must get your own  :D

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:10 AM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

By the way, this thread is for Merc. LoL

Amen

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:11 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I never thought I'd say this before I reached 70 years of age, but...

Mersaylee owner signing in! [laugh]
Thaiyotakamli, Chickenfarm, RH1667 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:13 AM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What??????

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:56 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't know much about petrol, but I know this is definitely one of the most comfy place in the world  [laugh]

attachicon.gifaa95c412526f91333568876918407440.jpg

That's a Maybach lah.  Of course nice lah.

I can be your Ahmad :D

Tonydeath praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:33 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am half expecting to find that it comes with it's own stewardess......

"Sir, Coffee...tea...or me?"

:D

attachicon.gifaa95c412526f91333568876918407440.jpg

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

Solar
  • Premium member
    Solar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

One thing... if u buys buy second hand, remember to register yourself as the new owner with CnC.
They may send u promotional materials and vouchers.
They have this yearly service clinic where their German engineers will come in to check your car for $50 plus fill your types with nitrogen. Quite worth it.
There was once I received $200 voucher to use at their boutique shop.

Disclaimer... PI models obviously don't qualify.

generally, it is the turbo..
I see old s class pump 95 leh..

Actually depends on how they tune the engine.
My Kompressor need only 95.
Legacy GT 2.0 need 98 while GT 2.5 need only 95.

The owners manual will advise..
Still2016 and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:44 AM

Yapjef
  • Yapjef
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Mine is W212, you can ask your SE. W213 or the new C class may need to wait a while for C&C's third party vendor to customize.

Voodooman,

Does your Garmin Map Pilot in W212 allows you to use the Voice Command feature, eg. talk to the system to "find address"?

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:50 AM

Weez911
  • Premium member
    Weez911
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am half expecting to find that it comes with it's own stewardess......

"Sir, Coffee...tea...or me?"

:D

There is a fridge in between the rear seats for Champagne  [laugh]

And a lady chauffeur like this would be fitting of the Merc slogan "The Best or Nothing"  [laugh]

draft_lens9270031module85305161photo_1266392878lady_gaga_swimsuite.jpg

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:52 AM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Voodooman,

Does your Garmin Map Pilot in W212 allows you to use the Voice Command feature, eg. talk to the system to "find address"?

No. It doesn't.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:59 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

One thing... if u buys buy second hand, remember to register yourself as the new owner with CnC.
They may send u promotional materials and vouchers.
They have this yearly service clinic where their German engineers will come in to check your car for $50 plus fill your types with nitrogen. Quite worth it.
There was once I received $200 voucher to use at their boutique shop.

Disclaimer... PI models obviously don't qualify.

Actually depends on how they tune the engine.
My Kompressor need only 95.
Legacy GT 2.0 need 98 while GT 2.5 need only 95.

The owners manual will advise..

wah now then say.... how to register ar

found the form liao 

Edited by Galantspeedz, 30 September 2016 - 11:01 AM.

Solar and 1 Anonymous member praised this
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:11 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't know much about petrol, but I know this is definitely one of the most comfy place in the world [laugh]

aa95c412526f91333568876918407440.jpg

Does not come with driver, must get your own :D

No i don't think so. The lady beside cannot spread leg cos theres no flat floor

Better get alphard like jack neo

U bought a merc? Confirm SLS or Maybach
Chickenfarm, Weez911, car50 and Newbie26 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:14 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think the thermotronic 3 (or more) zone climate control will be useful in this situation....you can decide if you want to see pokies or not :D

mercedes-benz-s-class_x222_thermotronic_

There is a fridge in between the rear seats for Champagne  [laugh]

And a lady chauffeur like this would be fitting of the Merc slogan "The Best or Nothing"  [laugh]

attachicon.gifdraft_lens9270031module85305161photo_1266392878lady_gaga_swimsuite.jpg

AMG GT ! [thumbsup]

U bought a merc? Confirm SLS or Maybach

car50 praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:17 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ai Mai Gum

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, mercedes, owners and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users