• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3179 replies to this topic | 5,120 praises

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:43 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What??????

Haha, yup.:D

AMG GT bro. Still technically a Merc, so an ah pek car. Just ask RadX. [laugh]

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:24 PM

Yapjef
  • Yapjef
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No. It doesn't.

Thanks for the info.

In USA, their Garmin Map Pilot able to do that. Not sure why the Map here unable to do this feature :(

(scroll to time : 2.00s at the video clip)

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:36 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No i don't think so. The lady beside cannot spread leg cos theres no flat floor

Better get alphard like jack neo
U bought a merc? Confirm SLS or Maybach

AMG GT bro. Successor to SLS albeit more practical (at least doors can open in carpark haha). :D

Considered an SLS, but wanted to buy new from Cnc. SLS out of production.

And prees rah, don't even suggest a Maybach. I can't stand road going boats. The experience with the S400 hybrid I had as a courtesy loan car for 3 days when I sent in my GT for a software update was enough for me. Actually it was already too much. :D

My Wish is all the slow car I need, and yet it doesn't feel like a boat, more like a minibus. Practical, very reasonably priced and I'm not afraid to bash it around haha.

Edited by Turboflat4, 30 September 2016 - 12:37 PM.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

AMG GT bro. Successor to SLS albeit more practical (at least doors can open in carpark haha). :D

Considered an SLS, but wanted to buy new from Cnc. SLS out of production.

And prees rah, don't even suggest a Maybach. I can't stand road going boats. The experience with the S400 hybrid I had as a courtesy loan car for 3 days when I sent in my GT for a software update was enough for me. Actually it was already too much. :D

My Wish is all the slow car I need, and yet it doesn't feel like a boat, more like a minibus. Practical, very reasonably priced and I'm not afraid to bash it around haha.

Congrats for ur new ride

AMG GT is a nice car la where got ah pek

Ok la even merc considered ah pek, ur car considered elite ah pek haha

Definitely an upgrade from M5 not sure from ferrari
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Congrats for ur new ride

AMG GT is a nice car la where got ah pek

Ok la even merc considered ah pek, ur car considered elite ah pek haha

Definitely an upgrade from M5 not sure from ferrari

Haha. Well performance wise, an upgrade from Ferrari. :D

Although maybe not vis a vis M5. At least in a straight line. My slightly tuned M5 (dynoed at 630 hp) was bloody fast, fastest I've ever driven, and I've driven some fast cars.

Little acknowledged fact, but a stock M5 will take a stock GTR from a rolling start. Standing start the AWD GTR has the advantage. But a godzilla killer in sedan form deserves real respect.

However the M5 is simply not very distinguished on the roads. And there are tons of fakes out there.

Overall I'm much happier in the GT than in my F430. The latter attracted attention everywhere but I never liked that. The GT is largely stealthy but even so the car enthusiasts recognise it. I've had people in nicer cars - Porsches and tricked out Audis for example - taking pics of my GT. These are likely to be real hardcore car lovers. In contrast, the 430 got photographed by *everyone*. Even aunties recognise a Fallali. [laugh]

Plus of course newer tech (Bluetooth!!) and much better transmission in the new car compared to Ferrari. Basically crunch time came when deciding whether to renew COE, and given the trade in offered by CnC (I lost no money), it was a no brainer to go for the new GT with total peace of mind.

Edited by Turboflat4, 30 September 2016 - 01:41 PM.

Douglam and orion2006 praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:28 PM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bros
Where do you go for small in car accessories?
iPhone holders, compass etc?
Looks like I will stick to using my iPhone for navigation for now..
Car play for $3600 is a bit too much for me..

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:38 PM

Hubwee
  • Premium member
    Hubwee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I think alot of people do not know that service credits can be converted to cash discounts . So try to talk to your SE about it before you sign the sales agreement hor . 

Blueray and Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:37 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Although maybe not vis a vis M5. At least in a straight line. My slightly tuned M5 (dynoed at 630 hp) was bloody fast, fastest I've ever driven, and I've driven some fast cars.

Little acknowledged fact, but a stock M5 will take a stock GTR from a rolling start. Standing start the AWD GTR has the advantage. But a godzilla killer in sedan form deserves real respect.

However the M5 is simply not very distinguished on the roads. And there are tons of fakes out there.

Overall I'm much happier in the GT than in my F430. The latter attracted attention everywhere but I never liked that. The GT is largely stealthy but even so the car enthusiasts recognise it. I've had people in nicer cars - Porsches and tricked out Audis for example - taking pics of my GT. These are likely to be real hardcore car lovers. In contrast, the 430 got photographed by *everyone*. Even aunties recognise a Fallali. [laugh]

Plus of course newer tech (Bluetooth!!) and much better transmission in the new car compared to Ferrari. Basically crunch time came when deciding whether to renew COE, and given the trade in offered by CnC (I lost no money), it was a no brainer to go for the new GT with total peace of mind.

I really like F430 SCUD.

I heard 1 in Centennial Tower few years & felt in love with it.  I know it is outdated NOW.

tenyawph praised this

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:40 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Why RadX? Another Ah Pek can only understand Mercedes? Many congrats bro. It is rather a great car, enjoy!

Haha, yup. :D

AMG GT bro. Still technically a Merc, so an ah pek car. Just ask RadX. [laugh]

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why RadX? Another Ah Pek can only understand Mercedes? Many congrats bro. It is rather a great car, enjoy!

Thanks bro.

RadX is the guy who bought a white Merc, got mistaken for a taxi (flagged down on the street), got pissed off and sold off damn fast. [laugh]

After that only Bimmers for RadX. :D

Edited by Turboflat4, 30 September 2016 - 05:56 PM.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:20 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If someone flags your car, that got to be a chio chick [:p] Take it on....

Thanks bro.

RadX is the guy who bought a white Merc, got mistaken for a taxi (flagged down on the street), got pissed off and sold off damn fast. [laugh]

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:44 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks bro.

He exxagerate la

Of course his car kena flag who ask him wear white long sleeve and black pant hehehe

I think M5 is a great car too but not attracting much attention. Its disguise among F10 well haha

Personally i like GT too, its model and of course interior are stylish, compared to aging F430(this car great though).

Its good that u got a good deal, get to drive fellali with no loss haha

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:49 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

He exxagerate la

Of course his car kena flag who ask him wear white long sleeve and black pant hehehe
I think M5 is a great car too but not attracting much attention. Its disguise among F10 well haha

Personally i like GT too, its model and of course interior are stylish, compared to aging F430(this car great though).

Its good that u got a good deal, get to drive fellali with no loss haha

Well... I will kena big time depre if I sell now haha. Must put cuticura powder on my backside to prevent too itchy. [laugh]

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:50 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Well... I will kena big time depre if I sell now haha. Must put cuticura powder on my backside to prevent too itchy. [laugh]

Yah drive for 3-5 years then dep cost will be lower.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:00 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If someone flags your car, that got to be a chio chick [:p] Take it on....

If chio chick I don't mind haha.

But I remembered RadX's nonsense and tried to buy a totally non cab like colour.

IMG-20160912-WA0018.jpg

Hmmm... Still don't think it can be confused with ComfortCab right? [laugh]

(photo was taken at SECS event by people much better than me at photo taking haha).

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bros
I understand Merc don't come with an alarm system unless you specced it at the start, so what do you use ?
Any after market ?
Also any recommendation for a dvr with a park mode that doesn't touch the battery ?

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:35 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If chio chick I don't mind haha.

But I remembered RadX's nonsense and tried to buy a totally non cab like colour.

IMG-20160912-WA0018.jpg

Hmmm... Still don't think it can be confused with ComfortCab right? [laugh]

(photo was taken at SECS event by people much better than me at photo taking haha).

This is a real beauty. Looks much better than M5.
Thaiyotakamli and Turboflat4 praised this

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:54 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is a real beauty. Looks much better than M5.

Yes to drive this beauty, TF4 asked his parent in law to take MRT [:p]

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:01 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bros
I understand Merc don't come with an alarm system unless you specced it at the start, so what do you use ?
Any after market ?
Also any recommendation for a dvr with a park mode that doesn't touch the battery ?

No alarm, also nobody want to install since singapore so safe

For dvr park mode can use blackvue or bmw eye haha. Must touch the batt otherwise how to charge? Can use auto cut off

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:12 PM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks, my rep emphasised that if you touch or mod anything, it can void the warranty, so I am trying to keep within the terms.. 

First timer, plus I am generally cautious, so I will try to be obedient.

I also thought about adding Car Play, GPS and such, but I think it's simpler just to use my iPhone.. cheaper too.

Get a makan gathering going before CNY :)

I asked in the B class thread, no W246 owners here?

I only see seniors with very solid rides.. mine is a modest uncle ride..

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, mercedes, owners and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users