• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3179 replies to this topic | 5,120 praises

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:24 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My friend bought a C180. His overtrade was also very generous. I suspect the higher end models will enjoy a better deal. 

It depends on which models they have in stock (more units) that they like to push. If you choose those they have stock and the colour available, CnC will give higher overtrade.

If those need to indent, the disc is very low or no disc.

Angcheek praised this
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:20 PM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bros, may I know what exactly is "CARessentials Plus package"?

Can't find much online about it... cheers

Angcheek praised this

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:40 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got this off another forum:

Car essential package basically contain the followings

1) tyre patching x6

2) windscreen polishingx 3

3) aircon svc package

4) star interior ( I suppose is interior cleaning)

5)nano sealants x2

6)welcome pack ( dunno what it contains)

Total value : $3062

not too sure about the "Plus" difference.

you can also ask your SE and update us here.

Bros, may I know what exactly is "CARessentials Plus package"?

Can't find much online about it... cheers

Douglam praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:08 AM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks bro
I can't praise you anymore :)

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:43 AM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I also pump 95. Nothing is wrong...

premium octane grades are overrated. There's a report recently that u.s. consumers wasted billion on premiums.

If one pump long term ( 20 months in a stretch ) it can cause exhaust damage spewing white smoke when car is at red light or stationary stand still.

Angcheek praised this
Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:49 AM

therock
  • therock
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If one pump long term ( 20 months in a stretch ) it can cause exhaust damage spewing white smoke when car is at red light or stationary stand still.

Bro

You that even if the Merc is rated for Ron 95, this can happen?

White smoke is a sign of incomplete combustion IIRC..

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:06 AM

LIMHH
  • LIMHH
    Clutched
    Author Image

i went to Elebest.. actually thought of doing but when i there i see no customer worker idle and smoking and shop look dont give me confident. although i know cannot see the surface but i should at least feel confident leaving my car there but the fact is no lor

yaya i always go there in panda center .. free flow of snack..sometime i just stay there whole day till my car ready

just use the what is recommended.. which is min 95 .. why use more ? waste money.. i never pump more than what is recommended.

For me, I pump 95,

From some car video , magazine. No mean high grade is mean sure better,  for what i know, some car list to use 95 , it good for 95, using 98 cause unable to fully use and burn up the 98 contains, no good for the engine for long run.  :a-noway:

And local oil company, 95 and 98 price different alot, like saing to you, ok, u got extra money, I can make up heigher profit. 

Same to the car same model, for small and bigger CC,  their accessories price some time can be different. mean saying to bigger CC owner, u got extra money, please no mind little extra for me

Lol  :a-happy: 

I also pump 95. Nothing is wrong...

premium octane grades are overrated. There's a report recently that u.s. consumers wasted billion on premiums.

For me, I pump 95,

From some car video , magazine. No mean high grade is mean sure better,  for what i know, some car list to use 95 , it good for 95, using 98 cause unable to fully use and burn up the 98 contains, no good for the engine for long run.  :a-noway:

And local oil company, 95 and 98 price different alot, like saing to you, ok, u got extra money, I can make up heigher profit. 

Same to the car same model, for small and bigger CC,  their accessories price some time can be different. mean saying to bigger CC owner, u got extra money, please no mind little extra for me

Lol  :a-happy: 

Angcheek praised this

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:30 AM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Bro

Agree, it is like smoker blowing out dirt air affecting those non-smokers . LOL !

Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:35 AM

LIMHH
  • LIMHH
    Clutched
    Author Image

I use to pump 98, wanted give my baby all the best.
2 years time, engine some time feel little vibrate,going to C&C compain, they clear my engine compartment carbon, reason unknow answer from C&C.
I change to 95 till now 4 years time, every seen OK, mean speeding,engine noisy etc all are in good condition.
Besides, i saving alot changing 98 to 95 this 4 years.
therock praised this

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:53 PM

redstuff
  • Premium member
    redstuff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Bro

IIRC white smoke is sign of leakage of engine oil into the combustion chamber - burning of the engine oil produces white smoke.

Incomplete combustion produces black smoke, not white.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:21 PM

F10_Blackhawk
  • F10_Blackhawk
    4th Gear
    Author Image

2 years time, engine some time feel little vibrate,going to C&C compain, they clear my engine compartment carbon, reason unknow answer from C&C.
I change to 95 till now 4 years time, every seen OK, mean speeding,engine noisy etc all are in good condition.

Hi,

May I know what car and model are you driving? For me, as I have always been pumping Shell 95 when I was driving an E60 525 IL 6NA, I continued filling the same Shell 95 when I got the W212 last batch of E200 which is a TC 2.0L engine.

However, 1 day I went to pump V-Power....my goodness, it was like driving a brand new car! The vibration of the steering wheel and engine disappear immediately and i now do not feel much difference when the engine start/stop at the traffic light.

In other words, it was day and night difference between 95 and V-Power. Next I tried Shell 98....I tell you, i can't wait for the petrol to be used up so I can go back to filling V-Power. I'm sold and I'm addicted to V-Power now.
Angcheek praised this

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:36 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

as i mentioned somewhere in the forum... it all depends on your engine....

lower powered engines will not see a significant change in the power output based on butt-feel. a 1% improvement to 100bhp is only 1 bhp. So don't need to waste the money on 98RON.

higher powered engines will be more likely to see the benefit.....since higher powered engines usually means their tuning parameters are tighter and thus likely to have different ECU air-fuel maps to protect the engine from detonation an increased wear and tear from using lower 95RON.

Spring praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:45 PM

Car_byte
  • Car_byte
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Launching of new CLA and Shooting Brakes on 14th Oct at Empress, Asian Civilisation Museum.
Angcheek praised this
人在做天在看

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:58 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Launching of new CLA and Shooting Brakes on 14th Oct at Empress, Asian Civilisation Museum.

Do you mean face lift? CLA is so new...

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:54 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

"new generation CLA Coupe and Shooting Brake"

focus

Posted 07 October 2016 - 04:04 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

"new generation CLA Coupe and Shooting Brake"

Its a 4-door coupe it seems

Angcheek praised this

Posted 07 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its a 4-door coupe it seems

haha, I am very confused with German definition of coupe.

in my simple mind,

coupe = 2 doors

sedan = 4 doors

think for BMW gran coupe also means 4 doors ...  [:p]

focus

Posted 07 October 2016 - 04:31 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Do you mean face lift? CLA is so new...

Yes, but Merc their facelift is like doing major cosmetic surgery... so can claim it is "new generation".

New front light design similar to C, E, S class.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:09 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just saw the E200 in the flesh, very nice.

The C,E and S now look not only like no 1, 2 & 3 siblings but identical twins with different BMI. The design is great but not sure if this is the right direction Mercedes is taking. Especially between the C & E. I can differentiate between the 3-er and 5-er from 1 mile away but not for the C & E, maybe I old liow.

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:14 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The CLA "new generation" really looks like just a facelift. The light clusters might be updated but the block shape seems the same, so the main frame looks unchanged.

Just new bumper fascias to make it look uglier. Looks similar to new E-class which.

Angcheek praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, mercedes, owners and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)