Caltex braddell closing down! giving petrol vouchers!

N00b

(edited)

More information to ans some questions.

I pumped $10 to get the vouchers. I guess for now need to pump before they will give the vouchers.

Last day of operation will be 16oct. I guess the vouchers will work like our current esso/shell vouchers.

The set they are giving is actually valid from 17 oct onwards, 6 pieces for each month, all the way till 31mar 2017

Caltex can pair with safra card for 14% discount, and ntuc card for link points(1l=3pts)

Edited by N00b
↡ Advertisement

More information to ans some questions.

I pumped $10 to get the vouchers. I guess for now need to pump before they will give the vouchers.

Last day of operation will be 16oct. I guess the vouchers will work like our current esso/shell vouchers.

The set they are giving is actually valid from 17 oct onwards, 6 pieces for each month, all the way till 31mar 2017

Caltex can pair with safra card for 14% discount, and ntuc card for link points(1l=3pts)

ha ha... i just went there over lunch. 

Asked the lady to give another one, and she smiled a bit said one transaction gives one for now...

yup, discount starts from the day after they close, and she said can combine with whatever other discounts with any banks, etc... not a bad deal then...

Yup, that's the promo i was referring to, by SCB.

Apart from that, also took this slip when at the counter waiting for payment:

Alamak... dunno how to rotate, solly cause neck pain...

post-17508-0-26680300-1476079752_thumb.jpg

SPC Braddel is also closing down at the same time, for the same reason (redevelopment), and is also giving away vouchers as long as you meet minimum spending. FYI.

I very upset. The Braddel stations were so convenient for me. Hai.

How much is minimum spend for SPC?

Twincharged

How much is minimum spend for SPC?

$50. Just got mine last week. SPC one can start using immediately. Only cannot use at the braddel station.

Edited by Nzy

Turbocharged

My last pump with caltex was about close to 1.5-2 years. back then, yes it was uob, about 15-16%, cannot remember the exact alr. Hahaa, but these vouchers still better than nothing alr hahaha 

u may want to give them a try.. i also recently switched from SPC cos of the vouchers.

butt feel is smoother.  [laugh]

once the caltex promotion is over, i'll go back to SPC. wallet rules  [smash]

• Praise 1

Last day of operation for Caltex Braddell is 16Oct. The vouchers are from Oct 2016 to March 2017. Total of 6 months worth $5 off $50 gross petrol voucher.

Hi Bro,

thanks for the great piece of information [thumbsup] ! Is there a minimum spending of petrol required in order to be entitled to the vouchers? Do you know when is their last day of operation?

Thanks in advance!

As seen in one of the pics, the Oct voucher can only start using wef 17Oct (next Mon.)

• Praise 2

You know what?

Last night went home, then wife told me actually SCB sent separate vouchers about 3-4 wk ago, but it escaped my attention!!!

Looks good, and could use from 22 Sep already! Wasted lor... and yest i went bradded to pump full tank  [bigcry]

got up to 31% wor...

post-17508-0-12901400-1476151641_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Oh gosh. Think I threw it into the bin, now that you mentioned it.

You know what?

Last night went home, then wife told me actually SCB sent separate vouchers about 3-4 wk ago, but it escaped my attention!!!

Looks good, and could use from 22 Sep already! Wasted lor... and yest i went bradded to pump full tank  [bigcry]

got up to 31% wor...

attachicon.gif20161010_234910.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

You know what?

got up to 31% wor...

attachicon.gif20161010_234910.jpg

yeah. actually this is the same letter that prompted me to switch from SPC... see how it goes, i'll probably go back after the promo is over.

Oh gosh. Think I threw it into the bin, now that you mentioned it.

the vouchers are enclosed together with the letter... like that u can also miss it ah?

• Praise 1

Usually i dislike bank letters.. so my first instinct is to bin it away...

What to do.. I'll just drop by Caltext Braddel during lunch to top up and get those vouchers they are giving away.

yeah. actually this is the same letter that prompted me to switch from SPC... see how it goes, i'll probably go back after the promo is over.

the vouchers are enclosed together with the letter... like that u can also miss it ah?

• Praise 1

Usually i dislike bank letters.. so my first instinct is to bin it away...

What to do.. I'll just drop by Caltext Braddel during lunch to top up and get those vouchers they are giving away.

You want the current ones or not? for sure i won't be able to finish them since i just discovered them, and they are valid from 22 sep to 31 oct...

The Braddel ones can only start using from next Mon.

and i dunno whether can use together with the bradded one or not (i doubt)...

Anyone knows if caltex still having the promo? Will drop by later...

you mean got give $5 voucher which is valid from 17 Oct? Then yes, confirm still have. I suspect it's like last time the esso at hougang closing down. Initially give one only when you got pump petrol. 

Then near the last couple of days, just go no need pump, they also give you a few in order to clear stock...

if you mean the $3 voucher sent by SCB, then it's valid 22 sep till 31 oct. So yes, still on i imagine (although i sotong missed it and only discovered it last night...).

• Praise 2

Thanks man, it's alright. i'll just go get the ones they are giving out at the station. 

My bad for throwing away bank letters almost asap.

You want the current ones or not? for sure i won't be able to finish them since i just discovered them, and they are valid from 22 sep to 31 oct...

The Braddel ones can only start using from next Mon.

and i dunno whether can use together with the bradded one or not (i doubt)...

• Praise 1

Thanks man, it's alright. i'll just go get the ones they are giving out at the station. 

My bad for throwing away bank letters almost asap.

no worries. Then my advice is pump just enough to last till next Mon.

I pumped full yest, and i think it'll last 2.5 wk...  [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement