Showster

69 members have voted

1. 1. How much space do you require?

• 10 sqft (about 1m square)
    • 30 sqft (about 2 m square)
    • 100 sqft (about 3 m square)
    • 1000 sqft (about 10 m square)
    • 100000 sqft or more

With a straight face, Mrs Teo declared: "You need a very small space to have sex."

Hokay, our millionstar has been proven right...

Now corporate boardrooms going to be fully utilised liao - for meetings and matings.

some corporate boardrooms not small leh.. it can be twice the size of a 3-room master bedroom leh..

↡ Advertisement

drive-thru like buying McD   [laugh]  [thumbsup]  

SEX IN THE CITY Publicly funded drive-thru ‘sex box’ brothels hailed a ‘great success’ in Zurich
By Lauren Fruen
26th August 2018, 6:11 amUpdated: 26th August 2018, 10:37 am

DRIVE-THRU brothels for men to pick up prostitutes have been hailed a "great success" by officials in Zurich.

Leaders in the Swiss city spent over a million pounds building the "sex boxes" after 52 percent voted in favour them in 2012.

NINTCHDBPICT000428948255.jpg?w=960The boxes, which look similar to garden sheds, were set up by the Zurich council AFP - GETTY

Zurich government spokeswoman Nadeen Schuster told USA TODAY the area was "effective in preventing violence against sex workers and human trafficking".

The wooden shacks are now workplaces for dozens of prostitutes.

The structures, which look like a garden shed, were set up by Zurich city council.

They were built in an industrial area of the Swiss city after residents got fed up with women plying their trade on street corners.

The boxes are fitted with an alarm so prostitutes can contact the police, if needed

NINTCHDBPICT000428948253.jpg?w=960Motorists can drive along the route while prostitutes wait in the shelters along the roadside AFP - GETTY

Drivers – who must be alone in their vehicle – can access the site to pick up prostitutes.

They enter along a marked route while women wait in shelters along the roadside.

Once a woman has been selected and a price has been agreed, they drive together to one boxes.

Each box was fitted with an alarm which allows the prostitute to contact police if they feel threatened.

Officials believe the boxes – which cost £1.4million to build – will ensure the safety of prostitutes as well as keeping them away from the streets.

Prostitution is legal in Switzerland and sex workers pay a tax of five francs a night to ply their trade.

• Praise 5

Lets reform geyland

As a smart nation, there is a need for smart red light district

I invent a better fastet and cheaper one ...

A standing kiosk w a hole and a tv display of xmm ... just poke in . See soooo simple.

• Praise 1

I invent a better fastet and cheaper one ...

A standing kiosk w a hole and a tv display of xmm ... just poke in . See soooo simple.

your suggestion so costly and troublesome.

go home buy a papaya drill a hole. that it..cost you $5

Edited by Kopites

Ministers pay to be tied to number of children.

3 kids and above full pay.

Pro rate if less than 3

Shld tied to nation's birth rate . Not theirs .
  • Praise 4

drive-thru like buying McD   [laugh]  [thumbsup]  

SEX IN THE CITY Publicly funded drive-thru ‘sex box’ brothels hailed a ‘great success’ in Zurich
By Lauren Fruen
26th August 2018, 6:11 amUpdated: 26th August 2018, 10:37 am

DRIVE-THRU brothels for men to pick up prostitutes have been hailed a "great success" by officials in Zurich.

Leaders in the Swiss city spent over a million pounds building the "sex boxes" after 52 percent voted in favour them in 2012.

NINTCHDBPICT000428948255.jpg?w=960The boxes, which look similar to garden sheds, were set up by the Zurich council AFP - GETTY

Zurich government spokeswoman Nadeen Schuster told USA TODAY the area was "effective in preventing violence against sex workers and human trafficking".

The wooden shacks are now workplaces for dozens of prostitutes.

The structures, which look like a garden shed, were set up by Zurich city council.

They were built in an industrial area of the Swiss city after residents got fed up with women plying their trade on street corners.

The boxes are fitted with an alarm so prostitutes can contact the police, if needed

NINTCHDBPICT000428948253.jpg?w=960Motorists can drive along the route while prostitutes wait in the shelters along the roadside AFP - GETTY

Drivers – who must be alone in their vehicle – can access the site to pick up prostitutes.

They enter along a marked route while women wait in shelters along the roadside.

Once a woman has been selected and a price has been agreed, they drive together to one boxes.

Each box was fitted with an alarm which allows the prostitute to contact police if they feel threatened.

Officials believe the boxes – which cost £1.4million to build – will ensure the safety of prostitutes as well as keeping them away from the streets.

Prostitution is legal in Switzerland and sex workers pay a tax of five francs a night to ply their trade.

Ehm...£1.4mil for these, so how are the government going to recover the cost? If in Singapore, I am sure these will be part of the plan,

HDB/URA: The site will have a leasehold of just 3 - 5 years and min bid price must be >$3K psf

SCDF: Fire protection to be in-place, annual fire cert renewal (since high heat generated)

LTA: ERP and parking charges applies

NEA: Water/fluid collection system to be put in-place by operator, to add source to NeWater

MOM: Special levies to be imposed on the sex workers (non-traditional occupation)

MOH: Compulsory monthly medical surveillance for sex workers

IRAS: Sex workers will have to declare income and pay tax

WSQ: Sex workers must undergo special training (and annual refresher) @jamesc you want to be trainer? :D :D

• Praise 8

Yes sex trainer that's exactly me.

Someone asked me whats the difference between training and education.

I said in school the teacher teach sex education but not sex training.

I am trainer and not an educator so I only teach sex training and not sex education.

I am not qualified to teach sex education and honestly I wouldn't know where to start.

Anyway you asked me about my favourite subject that I love to talk about.

Training.

:D

• Praise 5

Ehm...

£

1.4mil for these, so how are the government going to recover the cost? If in Singapore, I am sure these will be part of the plan,

HDB/URA: The site will have a leasehold of just 3 - 5 years and min bid price must be >$3K psf

SCDF: Fire protection to be in-place, annual fire cert renewal (since high heat generated)

LTA: ERP and parking charges applies

NEA: Water/fluid collection system to be put in-place by operator, to add source to NeWater

MOM: Special levies to be imposed on the sex workers (non-traditional occupation)

MOH: Compulsory monthly medical surveillance for sex workers

IRAS: Sex workers will have to declare income and pay tax

WSQ: Sex workers must undergo special training (and annual refresher) @jamesc you want to be trainer? :D :D

Got issue work permit, S Pass and E Pass in SG ....... all colors
  • Praise 1

your suggestion so costly and troublesome.

go home buy a papaya drill a hole. that it..cost you $5

Use ur phone to watch and make good use of ur door edge gap

Save drilling a hole haha

Can use paywave?

Not bad can earn samsung points lol

tried before previous job new building unisex toliet sex with ex colleagues...

got shower room one....

door edge gap too small for me. yours fit the door edge gap?