Showster

69 members have voted

1. 1. How much space do you require?

• 10 sqft (about 1m square)
    • 30 sqft (about 2 m square)
    • 100 sqft (about 3 m square)
    • 1000 sqft (about 10 m square)
    • 100000 sqft or more

There is a different in making love and making babies. Making babies 5 minutes without foreplay is enough liao (must pity the female partner)! But making love......well....that is a different story. And both methods will probably ends up in the creation of a baby!

sometimes in the bedroom

sometimes living room sofa

sometimes dining table

sometimes kitchen countertop

sometimes shower

sometimes bathtub

sometimes pool

sometimes exercise bench

sometimes balcony

sometimes garden

sometimes children rooms

sometimes maid's room

etc

you say need how much space?

↡ Advertisement

KNN, like tat means need car to have sex ... another reason why need a car in sg.

Minister says one ... no need space to have sex car will do.

So should make car cheap so all can piak piak in car ...make then babies first then buy house :XD:

Actually I don't really understand why seemingly so much offence is taken by her statement.

Firstly, she is looking at the issue at a country/government level. That means it may apply to some by to some it is not applicable. For the man/woman on the street, he/she only cares about his/her own case. So of course there is a difference in perspective. Sensitivity is one thing, but her comments must be seen from the perspective of her role.

Secondly, the comment seem to have been considered out of context. She was in the middle of a discussion about the Parenthood Priority Scheme, which says you will get priority if you are expecting/have a child below 16 and some are saying that is putting the cart before the horse.

Does the requirement (expecting/having young child) make sense? If you ask me, yes it does. At a national policy making level, the signal is if you are starting or have a young family, we want to support you and in terms of housing, you get priority.

So no, I don't think what she said is ridiculous. The government has said some daft things in the past, but this is not one of them.

while i agree with most part of your comments, the only part i couldn't agree is that she is blameless or the comment is not daft.  the particular statement is in bad taste (whether or not it is applicable to me) and she does not need to make this statement to make the govt's stand convincing.  in fact i felt she was very appropriate with her statements "What if they can't conceive? Take back the flat from them? How do you know they really tried to conceive? Can we check whether they use contraceptives? Cannot, right?" and it would have been most appropriate if she stop here.

some may defend the silly statement as her attempt to make an impact or part of showmanship.  if that's the case, i think she is overdoing it and shows the silly part of her in so doing.  You would agree now most people remember her interview for this silly statement that puts people off rather than the remaining 90% of the interview which she handled well.

• Praise 4

The thread title reminds me of the "mile high club". Very very very small space only!!! :XD:

Standing space is sufficient.... 2 square feet

The minister is right.

Turbocharged

what is the reasonable amount of space to build a home to start a family? that should be the question. not how much space needed for sex.

i read in papers some people stairwell, car (the most vivid memory is the SP saga) also can. [laugh]

She is just giving vent to her frustration that this issue under her charge, and cannot meet KPI yet again.

Yah, making children is very shiok and quick work. Raising them ... totally diff story.

Whoa!!!! Sex thread!!!!! [inlove]

Championed at ministerial level some more.

Have sex I need tight space.

Ahh...now I see what she's driving at...

medisave can claim?

Sex therapy = health care, no?

post-163127-0-91522300-1476245287.jpg

while i agree with most part of your comments, the only part i couldn't agree is that she is blameless or the comment is not daft.  the particular statement is in bad taste (whether or not it is applicable to me) and she does not need to make this statement to make the govt's stand convincing.  in fact i felt she was very appropriate with her statements "What if they can't conceive? Take back the flat from them? How do you know they really tried to conceive? Can we check whether they use contraceptives? Cannot, right?" and it would have been most appropriate if she stop here.

some may defend the silly statement as her attempt to make an impact or part of showmanship.  if that's the case, i think she is overdoing it and shows the silly part of her in so doing.  You would agree now most people remember her interview for this silly statement that puts people off rather than the remaining 90% of the interview which she handled well.

Is the comment "You need a very small space to have sex" really that offensive? I don't get it.

sometimes in the bedroom

sometimes living room sofa

sometimes dining table

sometimes kitchen countertop

sometimes shower

sometimes bathtub

sometimes pool

sometimes exercise bench

sometimes balcony

sometimes garden

sometimes children rooms

sometimes maid's room

etc

you say need how much space?

Is the comment "You need a very small space to have sex" really that offensive? I don't get it.

It's a too simplistic way of brushing off difficult questions. She's paid too much to resort to this.
  • Praise 2

can u rear a child with very small space too?? if your answer is no.. 

her reply was stupid..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1