Honda CRV -facelift with 1.5 turbo

Carbon82

Where did you get the tempered glass for the 10th gen Civic HU?

I got it from Taobao..

As you can see it is a bit small... maybe you might consider getting a bigger ver to cover more screen..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi

For those who are still looking for tempered glass for the infotainment unit.(ie For Right Side driver)

It seem that Amazon is selling the "Special for 2017 2018 Honda CRV RIGHT HAND DRIVE TrapezoidTempered Glass Protector for Special CRV Navigation Screen"

https://www.amazon.com/CRV-Trapezoid-Tempered-Protector-Navigation/dp/B079L5SJ5W

Anyone buying... Maybe can do MO to reduce the shipping Price ;)

PS: I am currently still using the Civic Tempered Glass on my CRV. .. but I might consider buying it.

Just booked a CR-V 7-seater over the weekend. Anybody knows whether there's any local CR-V forum/facebook/whatsapp group which I can join?

hi bro 

ok to share your purchase price and feebies?

how's the trade in? better than other delaers?

thks...

• Praise 2

hi bro 

ok to share your purchase price and feebies?

how's the trade in? better than other delaers?

thks...

Purchase price was $141,999, after $10k overtrade (UP $151,999). Trade in only at scrap value due to taking the $10k overtrade promotion. Standard freebies like coil mat, 2ch car cam (iRoad), VKool film (including application on the moonroof), lighted scuff plates (comes with car though), customised magnetic sunshades and window visors.

• Praise 3

Purchase price was $141,999, after $10k overtrade (UP $151,999). Trade in only at scrap value due to taking the $10k overtrade promotion. Standard freebies like coil mat, 2ch car cam (iRoad), VKool film (including application on the moonroof), lighted scuff plates (comes with car though), customised magnetic sunshades and window visors.

many thanks for the intell...

i m being torn between CRV and Harrier :(

i think by the time i have decided the price and COE will have increased...

• Praise 1

many thanks for the intell...

i m being torn between CRV and Harrier :(

i think by the time i have decided the price and COE will have increased...

My opinion is if you don't need 7-seater SUV, go for Harrier. The 2.0L turbo is much more powerful than CRV's 1.5L turbo. But if you're a Honda siao, then different story. Haha...

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

My opinion is if you don't need 7-seater SUV, go for Harrier. The 2.0L turbo is much more powerful than CRV's 1.5L turbo. But if you're a Honda siao, then different story. Haha...

So do you need the 7 seater or you Honda siao?  [grin]

• Praise 2

it seem like this suv is no longer popular.

maybe add another 10k more can get a bmw x1 or a mini countryman.

if die die must be jap brand, than Toyota harrier.

• Praise 1

a 7 seater for me is good to have n is not a must have...

I like the engine of the harrier n the interior is much quieter than CRV 

but the exterior look n interior layout of the harrier is so outdated...

had seen the x-trail n pricing is the cheapest n it has 360 view camera which make parking so much easier but the engine is rather weak :(

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Supersonic

it seem like this suv is no longer popular.

maybe add another 10k more can get a bmw x1 or a mini countryman.

if die die must be jap brand, than Toyota harrier.

I think the CRV is a bit overpriced. 

• Praise 1

I think the CRV is a bit overpriced. 

I think Honda is always being a bit more expensive among its Japanese Peer s (Toyota/Nissan/..etc)..However  i feel that Mazda is currently is getting  more expensive with its push towards luxury.

• Praise 1

How old is yr trade in car? Ty

a 7 seater for me is good to have n is not a must have...

I like the engine of the harrier n the interior is much quieter than CRV 

but the exterior look n interior layout of the harrier is so outdated...

had seen the x-trail n pricing is the cheapest n it has 360 view camera which make parking so much easier but the engine is rather weak i 

i believe one should choose a car based on the engine capabilities and performance  rather than just interior aesthetics, i can live with outdated interior but not the performance of the engine. 

• Praise 1

i believe one should choose a car based on the engine capabilities and performance  rather than just interior aesthetics, i can live with outdated interior but not the performance of the engine. 

I think you have forgotten about the WAF (Wife Approval Factor). which is also an important factor.

• Praise 1

BMW X1 is a no-no. Suspension is super stiff. 1.5T version is underpowered also. Merc GLA?

merc GLA is almost at the same price range. i.e. $148888 to be exact. But it is only expected to reach our shore in Jan/Feb. Agree with u, x1 is a no-no unless u are a badge whore.

CRV and Harrier is a good fight. But if you do not need 7 seaters, Harrier get my vote. 2.0L turbo vs 1.5L T.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2