Looking for Jeep Wrangler / Defender for Wedding

whiskerless

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but admin you can move this post to the appropriate thread topics. but I am looking for 

Chrysler Jeep Wrangler or Defender 

for my wedding on 13th November 2016. Just 24 hours, from Saturday(12/11/2016) evening to Sunday(13/11/2016) evening

This model is not widely available for rent so I am turning to this forum to hope there is a kind soul willing to rent. 

Please contact me at 94871986

Thank you!

↡ Advertisement

You going to a Jungle of sort for Wedding Banquet ?

Why not get a Benz ?  Many here will rent you, legally or illegally.

Try not to get those Motor Gang with TP lookalike to "open" road.  Sure get round up by TP Squad.

Or try AML, quite a few parked there. as seen from outside.

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but admin you can move this post to the appropriate thread topics. but I am looking for 

Chrysler Jeep Wrangler or Defender 

for my wedding on 13th November 2016. Just 24 hours, from Saturday(12/11/2016) evening to Sunday(13/11/2016) evening

This model is not widely available for rent so I am turning to this forum to hope there is a kind soul willing to rent. 

Please contact me at 94871986

Thank you!

You going to a Jungle of sort for Wedding Banquet ?

Why not get a Benz ?  Many here will rent you, legally or illegally.

Try not to get those Motor Gang with TP lookalike to "open" road.  Sure get round up by TP Squad.

Or try AML, quite a few parked there. as seen from outside.

u very cock ley... ppl wedding trying to be different and memorable.. u ask ppl go jungle is it. isn't it obvious he is trying to do something special and u still ask him take merc.. hahaha.

but hor why not take toyota. chances higher.. haha. 

ok just joking.. congras... married is very challenging and wish you happiness prosperity and progress for our nation with many babies.

i think maybe you can try those car club higher chance.

• Praise 1

Defender I think is manual and if have not driven manual car for long, better don't drive one during wedding else get into accident.  Congrats btw.

Hey, if you are going to Jungle to get marry in SG, chances is high they are in the ASK banding lor.

The problem is ....... one month to go lor, very busy lor, poor planning. And hor, pple who drive this type of car ..... izzit 300K ah, don't share one. It could be the odour thingy.

Then the car more rare than my Kia Carens lor ....... Take Benzzz CANNOT be wrong la .... 

Or take Carens, it is a CUV. Not a SUV Not a MPV.

u very cock ley... ppl wedding trying to be different and memorable.. u ask ppl go jungle is it. isn't it obvious he is trying to do something special and u still ask him take merc.. hahaha.

but hor why not take toyota. chances higher.. haha. 

ok just joking.. congras... married is very challenging and wish you happiness prosperity and progress for our nation with many babies.

i think maybe you can try those car club higher chance.

Hey,

Thanks for recommendation. hahaha wedding already need to upfront a lot of cash. I will consider last week call if still available want to rent. 

Why not buy one for your wedding? Found one on sgcarmart selling for 47k, still can use about 1.5 years

587586_2b.jpg