Huawei phone / tablet

antelop

Twincharged

me too! exact same prob! i tot i accidentally changed some settings. 

you using what phone ?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

no problem with Samsung phone, maybe the network not strong enough to steam video.

just tried on a Samsung J5 and a Note 8 ... both also cannot ...

anyone experience this problem ?

since my last update, I have not been able to watch videos from within a website.

for example, when I visit the mobile version of mycarforum.com, I am unable to view the videos in the reckless drivers thread .... which is my favorite thread.

the screen will just display a broken square with a black background .... although sound is still being played.

is it a Huawei problem or android problem ? coz I tried on my staff's Xperia also same thing.

Hmm no issue with my P10 leh

is this the 吓死人 technology that they mentioned earlier?  

Announced the smartphone Huawei Mate Mate 20 and 20 Pro
By paradox - 17.10.2018

In London, the presentation of the smartphone Huawei Mate Mate 20 and 20 Pro, the new flagship from China. They all feature a triple chamber, each with a cutout in the screen, only in different forms.

b0b2e48b683d28db1ce035dc7b864835.jpg

Smartphone Huawei Mate 20 Pro got screen Quad HD+ based on the matrix OLED with a diagonal of 6.4 inches and supports HDR. In the presence of a unibrow as the IPhones, in which the integrated 3D scanner of the individuals, projecting a 30 000 points for identification and unlocking. Plus with this camera you can create a 3D photo. Inside the smartphone is a 7-nanometer processor Kirin 980 with artificial intelligence to neural computing. This CPU is in both the smartphones, and it rely 6 or 8 GB RAM and 128 G of permanent memory. Smartphones support the new standard memory cards Nano Memory Card instead of the usual microSD – they size and shape is similar with cards nanoSIM and currently produces only the Toshiba and only in the version 128 GB. In short, these memory cards more soon will conquer the market. Triple camera Huawei Mate Pro consists of 20 modules of 40, 8 and 20 MP and is equipped with optics Leica has a battery of 4200 mAh with fast 40-watt supply, and water protection IP68 and the USB-C port, along with wireless charging.

1a2fce594d616dbdb4245b14bf5e71ae.jpg

Huawei Mate Junior 20 no 3D scanner, whereas the cutout in the screen is smaller. The screen is based on IPS matrix with Full HD resolution and a diagonal of 6.5 inches. Triple camera has modules 16, 12 and 8 MP, and battery capacity of 4000 mAh. Smartphone Huawei Mate 20 is 800 euros, and for Huawei Mate 20 will be asked at least 1,050 euros. The start of sales has already taken place.

I think there was mention that it could reverse wireless charge an iphone. [laugh] 

Or some pretty useless feature like that.

is this the 吓死人 technology that they mentioned earlier?  

• Praise 1

Twincharged

is this the å死人 technology that they mentioned earlier?

I really hate the part where they introduce a new memory card format....the Nano SD card.

Once you upgrade the phone, need to buy new card also.

but it has a lot of features, premium ones.

On screen fingerprint sensor. 7nm processor (though still jury out whether it's going to match up with the SD845), 3d picture face unlock etc.

Not stuff i would use, but at the edge of what premium phones offer.

Turbocharged

Seems like SIM plan is focused on data, which is probably good for me, besides the low subscription price.

Since I started doing PH driving, I didn't realize it really sucks data.

It hit 4GB limit and I had to move the apps to the 5GB SIM plan. Hopefully it will not hit the limit soon in the near future.

Otherwise, I have to look at Starhub 6Gb plan.

I don't talk too much, and sms not as often.

Think can save offline map into your phone and use it without data.

I currently own the porsche design Mate RS which i bought in Jul this year which before that i got the P20P in Jan and before that the M10P in Nov 17.

I can only say i am waiting with bated breath to get the M20P next week.

• Praise 1

The wait is over

DOQGTKi.jpg

In the package include - Bluetooth earphone, Power Bank, Wireless Charger, Hello Kitty EZLink card

nRhe4AF.jpg

Got it at 313

• Praise 1

you traded in your p20p?

Haha still quite new phone leh.

It's like trading in S9+ for note 9. 

wireless charger + power bank included? that's nice.

The wait is over
In the package include - Bluetooth earphone, Power Bank, Wireless Charger, Hello Kitty EZLink card
Got it at 313

• Praise 1

you traded in your p20p?

Haha still quite new phone leh.

It's like trading in S9+ for note 9.

wireless charger + power bank included? that's nice.

Yes the P20 Pro is still very new. I'll give to my maid.
↡ Advertisement