Huawei phone / tablet

antelop

The launch of Huawei’s Mate 20 attracted thousands of shoppers queuing up from as early as 6.00am at Causeway Point.

Quoted report from CNA

Crowds and a queue that started at 6am for Huawei's Mate 20 launch

Over a thousand shoppers were in line by 11am for the smart phone launch at Causeway Point.

The location: Causeway Point.

The time: 6am.

The situation: A 500m queue made up of more than a thousand people by 11am.

What is it about smartphone launches that get Singaporeans out of the door on an early Saturday morning to stand outside a shopping mall? As it turns out, the Huawei Mate 20 series exclusive launch at Causeway Point.

http://origin-www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cna-lifestyle/videos/huawei-mate-20-series-launch-cna-lifestyle-10870096

• Praise 2

Yes the P20 Pro is still very new. I'll give to my maid.

wah.. your maid have newer and better phone than me.. think time for me to buy new phone.. 

• Praise 2

wah.. your maid have newer and better phone than me.. think time for me to buy new phone..

Yes this time round it’s pretty new as the P20 is hardly 7 months old

Hi all Huawei users! Anyone using Huawei Nova 2 Lite - on WIFI - mine can only join 2.4Ghz Wifi networks.

Cannot join or detect WIFI 5Ghz networks.. siannnn

Ok Just read in HWZ - this dam phone can only detect 2.4G WIFI - Knssssss

Edited by AndrewLee72

Just when I thought there is no replacement (in term of screen size and processor specification) for my 1.5 yr old gen 1 Xiaomi Mix, chanced upon this beauty yesterday. And seeing the nice indoor and night shots posted by @steveluv (with his Mate 20 Pro), itch is developing liao... [inlove] 

Huawei Mate 20 X

HUAWEI-Mate-20-X-01.jpg

huawei-mate-20-x-phantom_silver_3.jpg

huawei-mate-20-x-midnight_blue_3.jpg

HUAWEI-Mate-20-X-12.jpg

IMG_20181016_151517.1539700147.jpg

The Huawei Mate 20 X is the largest in the lineup with its 7.2-inch OLED display, which already consists of three phablet devices. The device is equipped with a massive 5,000mAh battery, and it’s compatible with styluses.

Huawei emphasized the device’s gaming performance and its vapor chamber cooling design that, combined with “graphene film cooling technology,” the company claims will keep its Kirin 980 SoC cool even under heavy loads. Other specs include 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage, and a dual speaker configuration.

• Praise 7

Fwah. 7.2 inch. that's huge.

Actually even the current xiaomi mi mix 3 should have very good camera performance. DXOMark score is 103. 

Just when I thought there is no replacement (in term of screen size and processor specification) for my 1.5 yr old gen 1 Xiaomi Mix, chanced upon this beauty yesterday. And seeing the nice indoor and night shots posted by @steveluv (with his Mate 20 Pro), itch is developing liao... [inlove] 

The Huawei Mate 20 X is the largest in the lineup with its 7.2-inch OLED display, which already consists of three phablet devices. The device is equipped with a massive 5,000mAh battery, and it’s compatible with styluses.

Huawei emphasized the device’s gaming performance and its vapor chamber cooling design that, combined with “graphene film cooling technology,” the company claims will keep its Kirin 980 SoC cool even under heavy loads. Other specs include 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage, and a dual speaker configuration.

mate 20pro currently having the screen bleed issue. screen goes green at the sides. many hv went to change the screen...some still waiting. but mayb later batches r safe.

7.2 inch used to be called a phablet.

now its just a phone.  [:p]

for me, my hand and fingers can comfortably one hand operate a phone up to a height of 160mm. so for me that's the max size I would go. 160mm is still pocket friendly.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
(edited)

guys,i'm looking for a tablet for my mum.

got any intro?

Get iPad... Even Huawei CFO use iPad Edited by Tkseah
↡ Advertisement