Environment NGO head suspended from duties

Yewheng

(edited)

If no one come forward to make a report to the relevant authorities, nothing will happen. Life will still goes on as if nothing has happened

Eh.. True, but now TOC reported this insider news and also her history. Relevant authorities will not start to investigate meh?

As this also got to do with person character. A person with not good character should not be at the head in the 1St place.

Edited by Yewheng

Maybe wayang abit and says let's move on? As there's no criminal activities involved (look like some power struggle), I believe the police will not be involved. Below is an extract from the URL you have provided. [angel]

<quote>Earlier this year, Ms Loh and the SEC were also in the news after it was reported that she had used her position to influence the charity in taking part in a research project which she gains financially without any declaration of conflict of interest.

This allegation was sent to the Commissioner of Charities on 16 February 2016 with TOC copied in the email.

The Nanyang Technological University later said that Ms Loh had declared all possible conflicts to interests to the university before her name was included in the proposal to the National Research Foundation for the project.</quote>

• Praise 2

Maybe wayang abit and says let's move on? As there's no criminal activities involved (look like some power struggle), I believe the police will not be involved. Below is an extract from the URL you have provided. [angel]

<quote>Earlier this year, Ms Loh and the SEC were also in the news after it was reported that she had used her position to influence the charity in taking part in a research project which she gains financially without any declaration of conflict of interest.

This allegation was sent to the Commissioner of Charities on 16 February 2016 with TOC copied in the email.

The Nanyang Technological University later said that Ms Loh had declared all possible conflicts to interests to the university before her name was included in the proposal to the National Research Foundation for the project.</quote>

Of coz not criminal charges la, but more of investigation and remove her from the head since her character is in question. She will still be fine in other position etc.

Of coz not criminal charges la, but more of investigation and remove her from the head since her character is in question. She will still be fine in other position etc.

Are you new in Singapore?

I'd pay to see ms loh and teo have a mud-wrestling match.

no I wouldn't pay actually, I'd just watch.

2 frustrated ah sohs slug it out

Eh.. True, but now TOC reported this insider news and also her history. Relevant authorities will not start to investigate meh?

As this also got to do with person character. A person with not good character should not be at the head in the 1St place.

But who decides who got 'good character'?

Are you new in Singapore?

Good one, but I still believe in the power of social media. That even if no one from internal Complained or highlight to authorities but somehow, it was spread to social media, if it serious enough, relevant authorities will look into it.

There are just too many examples of social media exposed that forces authorities to investigate and take action. So since this is leaked, than it would be of no difference.

Lets wait and see.. Haha..

But who decides who got 'good character'?

Another good question, it should be public who decides ba. As being at the head, the head need to win people hearts, not because he/she is powerful that people give in.

Yes it does happened, but with this social media age. Can you imagine if let's say the head being exposed of being in question on character? How does it reflects on the selection system. Surely relevant authorities will do something about it and improve on system in selection.

Public voice is very powerful one and often it is for the better of Singapore and to as far as possible get the best leader or head of the agencies as possible.

Just a power struggle between parties.

Nothing much to do with us for SEC.

Wake me up when PAP got such power struggle.

Anyway Isabella Loh has been thru' a lot and probably this is nothing for her.

• Praise 1

Just a power struggle between parties.

Nothing much to do with us for SEC.

Wake me up when PAP got such power struggle.

Anyway Isabella Loh has been thru' a lot and probably this is nothing for her.

Ya, actually liked all those news reporting, and than TOC published the article that make things interesting.

• Praise 1

Woman.

Actually nothing wrong. The one in power calls the shot.

Problem is... who gave her the power? She seems to always be in high position. Must be high flyer

• Praise 4

I see plenty of such unsavoury characters who have ego(s) bigger than their head(s) and mostly possess a very tender inferiority complex. They are seemingly hardwired to believe that people are out to belittle them.

However I thought most are stuck in middle management. Hmmm.

Edited by Happily1986
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Bit lost.

Mr seah environment NGO head was suspended from duties suddenly. Before that he is not in good terms between ms Loh.

There are speculation that the suspension is due to the conflict between ms Loh and Mr seah.

Then there are some sort of limelight for Ms Loh of doing some sort of stunt that does not present well as her character in person.

So it seems like Ms Loh is sort of dangerous girl that may have green eyed that Mr seah may gain such popularity that one day he may overtook her.

This is at least what I interpret on the TOC article. The rest you all could imagine..

So due to all these I believe ms Loh should also be suspended for investigation also. It's better to find another head with better character. Like that then Its for the better for ngo, if not public perception will not be that good.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1