Car show on 29th -30th Oct at Expo Hall 4 and 5

Ct3833

Was there in the morning. The heavy rain could not deter the crowds. Everywhere one can see that there are buyers committing their purchases at the tables.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Was there in the morning. The heavy rain could not deter the crowds. Everywhere one can see that there are buyers committing their purchases at the tables.

Where's the recession? Not at the expo.. COE? 55k for the Cat A and 60K for Cat B? 

Its FREE admission

Get to see and feel many models of cars

Plus activities, draws etc

Sure it will be crowded

Some sch exams not over yet, if not, there will be more families

• Praise 7

Blackvue 650 2ch by Chuan Sing is selling for $580 with installation I think. The chio lady was telling me but I wasn't taking it all in, was memorized by her face...haha.

Blackvue 650 2ch by Chuan Sing is selling for $580 with installation I think. The chio lady was telling me but I wasn't taking it all in, was memorized by her face...haha.

how chio first?? maybe then chuan sing will be the exhibitor with the most sales revenue for the cars @ expo
  • Praise 1

was there for a few hours... took a picture with jessica also...

found out that ford focus cost less than100k... 

car look so solid... but so little ford on the road... 

Went in the afternoon I would say the crowd wasn't that bad. It seems there was  a lot of inquiry but i didn't see that many signing as some claimed. Unless get guarantee pkg even if one managed to so called good discount I think end of the day whether depend on your luck if can get the car w/o topping with the expected raise of COE else isn't it LPPL?

Went in the afternoon I would say the crowd wasn't that bad. It seems there was a lot of inquiry but i didn't see that many signing as some claimed. Unless get guarantee pkg even if one managed to so called good discount I think end of the day whether depend on your luck if can get the car w/o topping with the expected raise of COE else isn't it LPPL?

COE price will go up after car show due to the increased in booking. Those who book with NG will have less chance getting their car during the first 1 or 2 bids, but if the booking is not too high, it would be easy for dealers to clear their backlog given the current quota amount, so NG would still have a chance given a few more bids. The critical consideration is will uber and alike will still bid in huge quantity.

@Ct3833

Non guaranteed COE is the way to go. Distributors are desperate to meet their Sales target for the year. They have the profit margin to secure COE with non guaranteed COE pricing.

Going for guaranteed COE only pushes COE prices UP

• Praise 1

I thInk the prices have already gone up to take into account the COE increases.

Those dealers who don't will try playing the top up game but they will end up with a bad rep.

Of course the usual try try ones will anyway. But things will stay up for the four or five rounds I think.

Looking at the crowd ytr, don't think AD able to rack up a lot, a lot of sales. Maybe another hand full but not a lot, a lot type. Those who want a new ride or in market for the past few months would have gone in immediate after the quota reduction announcement before all the AD increased their prices.

Well, COE will still not fall until 1st quarter of 2017

COE price will not fall with reduction in COE quota and LCR aggressive bidding la.

So many ppl buy car now?? Not scared after Chinese new year tio pok?? [rolleyes]

YOLO bro.

was there for a few hours... took a picture with jessica also...

found out that ford focus cost less than100k...

car look so solid... but so little ford on the road...

Cos Ford's SelectShift DSG-alike tranny is jerky, problematic and unreliable - go to the European forums to find out more.
↡ Advertisement