Insurance For Young And New Driver

Yeobt

talking about washing dad's car when i was a new license holder many years ago.

after washing my dad's lancer F one afternoon after school. joy riding on victoria street towards geyland. a 100A stops suddenly in front of me while i was looking at a chio bu standing on a pavement on my left before junction. BANG! :a-bang:

kana F by my dad from geyland to central mata chu to make police report. :a-confused:

so...lesson is car backside is more important than women's backside....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Where got poor thing?

When i get my licence, my dad make me wash his car and changed his punctured tyre before i am allow to drive his car under supervision.

Nowadays, cars is as expensive as keeping a mistress.  Of course, scare this scare that.

so did that help make you a better driver?

I was a cautious driver up from thereon till mid-30s. After that, i am a gungho driver.

bro...how come your experience tubalik wan! Young should be bold and rash....older will mellow down! You should see how i rode my bike when i was younger......so many points and accidents! As i get older i stopped all those nonsense and drove cautiously!

bro...how come your experience tubalik wan! Young should be bold and rash....older will mellow down! You should see how i rode my bike when i was younger......so many points and accidents! As i get older i stopped all those nonsense and drove cautiously!

I know.  Maybe i scare die young as a lot of things still have not achieve.

Now, YOLO.

Edited by Davidtch

I know. Maybe i scare die young as a lot of things still have not achieve.

Now, YOLO.

eh...when young one feels invincible so is yolo....old already slow and frail so become ks....

I was a cautious driver up from thereon till mid-30s.  After that, i am a gungho driver.

because of the car wash and punctured tyre?

and you should know cautious does not necessary means better....

maybe because when he 30+ then move out of his parents house  [laugh]  [laugh]

maybe because when he 30+ then move out of his parents house [laugh][laugh]

lets say the accident is a reduction in 30% ncd from 50 to 20..... then the premium increase should be calculated over the 3 years as well as loading.... likely it will be more or similar to excess

Get ncd protector

Or i thought ncd will only affect if main driver involved?

talking about washing dad's car when i was a new license holder many years ago.

after washing my dad's lancer F one afternoon after school. joy riding on victoria street towards geyland. a 100A stops suddenly in front of me while i was looking at a chio bu standing on a pavement on my left before junction. BANG! :a-bang:

kana F by my dad from geyland to central mata chu to make police report. :a-confused:

Expensive look haha

You should have jam break so u can see clearly haha

Get ncd protector

Expensive look haha

my insurance friend say ncd protector no use... 1) you must stick to the same insurance company 2) they can always load you more and dollar terms you still pay the same as lower NCD

Supercharged

Get ncd protector

Expensive look haha

the moment when i saw the car in front was stopping, i lifted my right foot and zam lo ki with my bare foot, sikali my bare foot went in between the accelerator and the brake. [dead]  PCB, the coins and ladio flew out the moment of the impact.    

was inexperience and some ppl say kay kiang.  :a-bang:

expensive? no.

the 100A driver was an old uncle with an old auntie sitting beside. they didn't claim my dad's motor insurance for that accident since 1985. after that incident, my dad went and replace to a toyota carina for $18k. one month later, his carina number plate came out first prize. my dad tio $40k. in 1985, $40k can buy a new HDB flat. my dad stopped F me for that incident.  :a-panic:

• Praise 2

the moment when i saw the car in front was stopping, i lifted my right foot and zam lo ki with my bare foot, sikali my bare foot went in between the accelerator and the brake. [dead] PCB, the coins and ladio flew out the moment of the impact.

was inexperience and some ppl say kay kiang. :a-bang:

expensive? no.

the 100A driver was an old uncle with an old auntie sitting beside. they didn't claim my dad's motor insurance for that accident since 1985. after that incident, my dad went and replace to a toyota carina for $18k. one month later, his carina number plate came out first prize. my dad tio $40k. in 1985, $40k can buy a new HDB flat. my dad stopped F me for that incident. :a-panic:

how much was your share! Edited by Eviilusion

[wave]

haven't pass his license yet, but is already planning with a long list of where to go with his gf driving my car when i drive my taxi ... :a-confused:

thanks all, will go check my insurance term.

Be careful when he just get his license and drive his girl friend out.

Young man sure will be trying to 'how lian' infront of girl friend..

Be careful when he just get his license and drive his girl friend out.

Young man sure will be trying to 'how lian' infront of girl friend..

My son reversed into a pillar when he 1st took my car out with his gf.....then he stopped borrowing my car! Last he drove he reversed again into a pillar and i was the passenger! Before he reversed fully i asked him whether he was confident he had cleared the pillar and he confidently said yes. Then he started to reverse straight into the pillar....

I know.  Maybe i scare die young as a lot of things still have not achieve.

Now, YOLO.

Now living in China for too long, already adapted the China way of driving.. [smash]  [smash]

When I just passed my Dad actually did let me drive his car quite a lot. I do admit that sometimes I was a bit reckless (speeding etc) but I actually had a clean license and no accident throughout this period. Only when I started working and got my own car then somehow started to accumulate demerit points.  [dead]

I guess at the end of the day, in the back of my mind, I still was very careful when driving my Dad's car, because I know it's not mine. Only with my own car then anyhow.  [:p]

Anyway nowadays I very careful already. Too many TP and cameras around.  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

maybe because when he 30+ then move out of his parents house  [laugh]  [laugh]

The cautious is becaue of my dad close supervision.

I have staying on my own since i left uni. 

↡ Advertisement