Golf Variant

Laojiao

Hi all

Just wondering, anyone here has tried or are considering to buy or bought/owned the Golf Variant?

Any feedback and owner's/personal reviews on it?

Realised that Estates/Station Wagons are not amongst the favourite for potential car buyers - thought its a great alternative to consider especially if VAG could be more relax/generous in their offers for this model.

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I just recently purchased a Golf Variant. I've always liked estate cars. Used to own a Suzuki Esteem. I find estates very cool and functional especially when transporting items like windsurf or SUP boards, bicycles, furniture, etc. I also like the fact that you don't see too many of them on the road (makes you more unique!).

I'm pretty happy with the Variant so far... it has all the bells and whistles (panoramic sunroof, park assist, touch screen monitor, auto hold function, etc....) which makes it very fun to drive! It handles corners very well, has the power when needed and so far, has a decent fuel consumption of about 10-11 km/liter. It also comes with a 5 year warranty on the engine, gearbox and suspension.

I really wanted to get an A4 Avant...but it's just beyond my budget and I find the A3 too cramped inside. BMW 3 series estates are also nice but they don't sell it here.

Cheers!

Hi,

I just recently purchased a Golf Variant. I've always liked estate cars. Used to own a Suzuki Esteem. I find estates very cool and functional especially when transporting items like windsurf or SUP boards, bicycles, furniture, etc. I also like the fact that you don't see too many of them on the road (makes you more unique!).

I'm pretty happy with the Variant so far... it has all the bells and whistles (panoramic sunroof, park assist, touch screen monitor, auto hold function, etc....) which makes it very fun to drive! It handles corners very well, has the power when needed and so far, has a decent fuel consumption of about 10-11 km/liter. It also comes with a 5 year warranty on the engine, gearbox and suspension.

I really wanted to get an A4 Avant...but it's just beyond my budget and I find the A3 too cramped inside. BMW 3 series estates are also nice but they don't sell it here.

Cheers!

Hi I am thinking to buy a 1 year old golf variant. Any one here got any comment to share?

This is first time going for VW

- how is the durability for golf variant?

- What is the range of Servicing cost?

- got a deal for a 1 year old car about 20K cheaper than brand new. Is it a good buy?

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement