Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread part III

Sofarsogood

Bedok North Ave 4.

Quite common for idiot drivers to cut the curve there. Also have to watch for those who swerve out suddenly from the right lane when they got caught at the right turn at traffic light (blk 89)

I'm more concern for the dashing of red light. The red light has been shown quite early and yet the driver ignore the traffic light and dash across. This is very dangerous. If its on the brink of change, probably can be forgiven. The light has changed for quite a fair bit of time. People will be crossing 1/2 way this is very dangerous.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I'm more concern for the dashing of red light. The red light has been shown quite early and yet the driver ignore the traffic light and dash across. This is very dangerous. If its on the brink of change, probably can be forgiven. The light has changed for quite a fair bit of time. People will be crossing 1/2 way this is very dangerous.

Agreed that it is very dangerous to drive thru red light there as it is a residential area and the crossing

there is heavily utilized most of the time. Please submit video to TP. Hopefully the Merc driver will learnt

his/her lesson to drive safely in future.

The 2 cars might be dangerous, but imo you seems to be "too safe" a driver

i meant the mercedes benz driver at 0:05 second. I was driving at around 90. So he must be driving around 120 plus to pass me like that and he was switching lanes aggressively.

• Praise 1

I would like to report an incident happened today on the 01/06/2014 on Anchorvale Road towards Anchorvale street cross traffic light junction.i was waiting on the 2nd lane( for turn right only) of the anchorvale road for the traffic light to turn green to turn right at the traffic light junction . when the traffic light turned green the aboved said vehicle a van GBB1207E on my right on the 1st lane( who was supposed to turn right or u turn) suddenly SQUEEZED into my lane to go straight into at the T junction where he is not supposed to go straight on his lane reckessly and dangerously way causing me to jammed suddenly brakes at time in the video provided and have totally no regards for safety for vehicles turning right in the right of way, thus committing traffic offence which is failing to check blind spot. and turning right on an illegal lane. I was Shocked and Astonished and i am very sure I would have hit him or other cars on the lane he tried to squeezed . I also noticed he was fetching passengers. I almost hit into his car if i didnt jammed brakes on time in the video provided .I am totally disgusted with his actions and dangerous driving. He has totally have no regard for safety and also violated traffic rules and regulations.
Endangering other motorists behind his car.and also causing distress and alarm towards me. his road and driving manners and ethics should be dealt with severely.
please look into the video using a driving DV recorder provided at
the time and take the appropriate action against this dangerous and inconsiderate driver.the file is too big to be attached , i have uploaded to you tube and
this is the link at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7wtvLRhP80

PLEASE IGNORE THE TIME as it is in the wrong format.
thank you
for your attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7wtvLRhP80

bloody 3rd world driver, either he is a FT , or probably drunk early morning

• Praise 3

I would like to report an incident happened today on the 01/06/2014 on Anchorvale Road towards Anchorvale street cross traffic light junction.i was waiting on the 2nd lane( for turn right only) of the anchorvale road for the traffic light to turn green to turn right at the traffic light junction . when the traffic light turned green the aboved said vehicle a van GBB1207E on my right on the 1st lane( who was supposed to turn right or u turn) suddenly SQUEEZED into my lane to go straight into at the T junction where he is not supposed to go straight on his lane reckessly and dangerously way causing me to jammed suddenly brakes at time in the video provided and have totally no regards for safety for vehicles turning right in the right of way, thus committing traffic offence which is failing to check blind spot. and turning right on an illegal lane. I was Shocked and Astonished and i am very sure I would have hit him or other cars on the lane he tried to squeezed . I also noticed he was fetching passengers. I almost hit into his car if i didnt jammed brakes on time in the video provided .I am totally disgusted with his actions and dangerous driving. He has totally have no regard for safety and also violated traffic rules and regulations.

Endangering other motorists behind his car.and also causing distress and alarm towards me. his road and driving manners and ethics should be dealt with severely.

the time and take the appropriate action against this dangerous and inconsiderate driver.the file is too big to be attached , i have uploaded to you tube and

thank you

for your attention.

Good that you jammed brake in time.

Please report send video to TP.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

thank you

for your attention.

Irresponsible driving from the van. The bad words from you were inevitable haha. Always one of those first words we curse.

Irresponsible driving from the van. The bad words from you were inevitable haha. Always one of those first words we curse.

sorry about the vulgarity, I was shocked and angry at same time. wanted to chase him back home and fcuk him. but then I think no point. lucky for him, there were no collision from cars going straight. if not , I will be sandwiched in between. is there any way I can create a thread on this van driver? or some senior can help me out here

Turbocharged

thank you

for your attention.

A moron van driver I agree but you did an illegal u turn there?... Ummmm

Internal Moderator

sorry about the vulgarity, I was shocked and angry at same time. wanted to chase him back home and fcuk him. but then I think no point. lucky for him, there were no collision from cars going straight. if not , I will be sandwiched in between. is there any way I can create a thread on this van driver? or some senior can help me out here

Btw bro, you can also try submitting to Singapore Reckless Drivers community on Facebook.

Sia suay that kuku driver.

Turbocharged

lucky you are very alert. [thumbsup]

a lot such kuku drivers around.

drive safe. [:)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1