• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 110 praises

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:07 PM

amossoma66
  • amossoma66
    Banned

Anyone into escooter ?

This is a video of two of my Fastwheel F0 escooter.

Sometimes I would rather not drive, but to escooter to destinations if it's not too far from home.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what happened to good old fashion walking ?

F355, Kangadrool, Nonpareil and Doppel praised this
focus

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:49 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone into escooter ?

This is a video of two of my Fastwheel F0 escooter.

Sometimes I would rather not drive, but to escooter to destinations if it's not too far from home.

You sell it is it? 

Count-Bracula praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My coe still got another 6 years left hehe
Staff69 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

F355
  • F355
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Please ride safely so that the journey is not your last mile . 

RadX, Blueray, Mits_jc, haronkr, Holdenutessv, Mcf777, Doppel and 4 other members praised this

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You sell it is it?

Beedio berry well done but neber say how much?
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:35 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The price is your life. Buy if sick of living.

Doppel praised this

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:51 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You all call this a death trap?

Why MCF giving to its members?

And 2 some more.

:D

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:29 PM

amossoma66
  • amossoma66
    Banned

You sell it is it? 

Wah raozz.. I am not selling anything lah bro .. if selling I would had put my place my number liao.

I am just opening up some casual topics to discuss lei..say until like I'm vendor.. tsk..

Anyway, half the population of my driving friends are using escooter and/or ebike nowadays when we meet up for kopi session at night, so I find it quite sensible to use something that is cheap and convenient for those $1 coffee, instead of spending say $3 on average for petrol & parking when we meet up at coffee shops every weekly.

There is an advantage too - can go drink a mug of beer and still able to return home without fearing any road blocks for alcohol drinking summons or liable for getting your license revoked.

Just today I took my escooter out for a night video shooting of the moon by the way, tripod sling across shoulder, with my DSLR, went to a nice quiet place to aim at the SuperMoon that was sighted tonight ( and tomorrow night )... this supermoon will only last 2 nights, next sighting.. 20 years later..

Enjoy my night shooting.. and .. no ..I'm not selling.. both escooter belongs to me and wife lah..

Still2016 praised this

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:37 PM

amossoma66
  • amossoma66
    Banned

The price is your life. Buy if sick of living.

Please note of the following rules that will be implemented :

Can go on the public roads - Bicycles, electric bicycle ( aka EBikes )

Can go on the park connectors - bicycles ( non powered ), 

Can go on the pavement - Electric scooters ( Escooters ), bicycles

Basically, Escooters CANNOT go onto public roads. I didn't. I never.

I only scoot along walk ways, pavements. Didn't go on PCN ( which is disallowed ).

I think your assumption is wrong, thinking that I actually went on public roads.

I hate Ebikes and Escooters ( and some cyclists ) riding on the road as much as you do bro..

Next time any event can jio me take video ( FOC ) if time permits ..  [laugh]

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:12 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please note of the following rules that will be implemented :

Can go on the public roads - Bicycles, electric bicycle ( aka EBikes )

Can go on the park connectors - bicycles ( non powered ), 

Can go on the pavement - Electric scooters ( Escooters ), bicycles

Basically, Escooters CANNOT go onto public roads. I didn't. I never.

I only scoot along walk ways, pavements. Didn't go on PCN ( which is disallowed ).

I think your assumption is wrong, thinking that I actually went on public roads.

I hate Ebikes and Escooters ( and some cyclists ) riding on the road as much as you do bro..

Next time any event can jio me take video ( FOC ) if time permits ..  [laugh]

Legally, all PMD is illegal on public roads and property except those used for senior citizen

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:24 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

what happened to good old fashion walking ?

i think its going the way of the dinosaurs .... was at the airport to pickup my nephew tonight .... saw that the some airport staff were also moving around in segways !! 

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:15 PM

amossoma66
  • amossoma66
    Banned

Can read the suggestive white papers by ministers evaluation

https://www.lta.gov....port(final).pdf

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

Alheych
  • Alheych
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Saw this on Sunday Times today and thought it is a very elegant model... anyone knows what model it is?

ST_20170115_DAINSIGHT15B_2872796.jpg

Still2016 praised this

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I've not seen this locally. I'll ask my wife.

Saw this on Sunday Times today and thought it is a very elegant model... anyone knows what model it is? 

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Alheych she says she seen the promo video for it. New product.

But is not aware of any one selling locally.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ah my wife found it.

it's a kickstarter project.

http://flykly.com/en/

Oh its interesting, i think it's a kick bicycle. Not really a e-scooter with throttle etc.

Alheych praised this

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Picture looks like taken from opposite of Red Dot Museum. Somewhere outside MND Building.

You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:57 AM

Alheych
  • Alheych
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Picture looks like taken from opposite of Red Dot Museum. Somewhere outside MND Building.

the ST article mentioned that the user is the Director of the Centre for Liveable Cities... MND makes sense.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This looks safer, not as threatening to other pedestrians as E-scooter. Can put in tote bag when you are taking mrt or bus. But the battery size may not last for long distance.

Edited by Ender, 25 January 2017 - 10:14 AM.

You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: escooter, electric scooter and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users