Accident on PIE on 14/11/16 at around 6 plus in the Evening

Noob79

Hi,

I witness a car accident as per the date on the topic and saw the driver drove away... 

If the related motorcyclists need video footage of the accident, please pm me...

post-176085-0-12311000-1479176430_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 26

post-176085-0-12311000-1479176430_thumb.

Hi,

I witness a car accident as per the date on the topic and saw the driver drove away... 

If the related motorcyclists need video footage of the accident, please pm me...

attachicon.gifIMG_9974.JPG

5851142650_fe4235d1a7_o-as-Smart-Object-

ok

• Praise 5

u shld contact the TP. and let them contact u for the necessary evidence.  Since injury involved, TP should be on this case. 

• Praise 6

u shld contact the TP. and let them contact u for the necessary evidence.  Since injury involved, TP should be on this case. 

i thought so, but was worried that the driver and the motorists might have resolve the issue themselves... if they resolve it internally, there isn't a need to make a police report, right?  i did see the driver driving off though...

• Praise 3

Injury, hit and run must report.

i thought so, but was worried that the driver and the motorists might have resolve the issue themselves... if they resolve it internally, there isn't a need to make a police report, right?  i did see the driver driving off though...

• Praise 2

submit to TP .. let TP decide what to do.. you and me.. not TP.. 

if u want to make moolah...  submit to roads.sg or behchialor...  . (buy me a kopi pls)

what are the chances of that particular motorist using sgcarmart?? 

• Praise 1

Just report lar. If they have settled privately, then they can always tell the TP to close case.

• Praise 2

Dear all,

I will submit a report to TP and see what is their take...

I have try to upload the file but it was too big...

• Praise 2

Actually, you only need to file a police report and beliefly describe your encounter lor.

If the police need more info, they will ask for the video or any other evidence lor.

Dear all,

• Praise 1

Dear all,

Just post on youtube, submit the URL to them. Then share via Stomp or facebook.

• Praise 3

Hi,

just a brief update, i have uploaded the video at roads.sg instead as the police report requires too much details, including information about my education and occupation etc...

• Praise 6

Did you enter another website ?

Hi,

just a brief update, i have uploaded the video at roads.sg instead as the police report requires too much details, including information about my education and occupation etc...

Hi,

http://roads.sg/index.php/video/962/accident-at-pie-towards-changi-airport-on-14-11-2016-at-6-plus-in-the-evening?t=MTQ3OTQ0MDI3Nw==

2 motorcyclists skidded .... hope they are ok ... maybe roads slippery ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1