COE Bidding - 2nd Round of November 2016

wdldalian

In sg, Got limit to how much u can pay with coins (though you can use any number for $1 coins):

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/paying-coins-there-are-legal-limits

as set down by currency act:

in the case of coins of a denomination exceeding 50 cents — for the payment of any amount;
(b)
in the case of coins of a denomination of 50 cents — for the payment of an amount not exceeding $10; and
(c)
in the case of coins of a denomination lower than 50 cents — for the payment of an amount not exceeding $2.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/man-in-china-buys-luxury-car-with-bags-of-coins-and-small-notes

Well, you could irritate the dealer by paying in coins too ... 

Wonder what 100k looks like in 10c coins  [laugh]

Some dealers even increased their car price! Go sgcarmart check out some of the price history and compare to the previous 51k around Jan and June this year...

price increased, could be due to Yen currency and facelift models with higher specs.  

That is almost impossible without incurring additional charges lo

the trick is take the minimum loan, and then after one year, redeem the loan fully.  

price increased, could be due to Yen currency and facelift models with higher specs.  

the trick is take the minimum loan, and then after one year, redeem the loan fully.  

I think redeem earlier and get penalty, not sure if they will put penalty equal to interest.

I think redeem earlier and get penalty, not sure if they will put penalty equal to interest.

Bro, MI need to take min. loan? Their interest rate sucks

I believe these days many people are making full payment, or at least the size of this pool of people is huge enough for AD to discourage such practice because it eat into their additional commission. .

if you wanna count until so detailed, why don't add in the effect of inflation?

eg 100k now vs say 110k over 5 years?

ð

How.many here ever question things such as on year4 the car is declaeared total lost and the bank demand full restitution of 50000 dollars?

How.many here ever question things such as on year4 the car is declaeared total lost and the bank demand full restitution of 50000 dollars?

i thought by end of year 4, only 1/5 of total loan amount left?

sure can take back some cash to pay for another can lah

Bro, MI need to take min. loan? Their interest rate sucks

Take minimum loan and  -2500 (in-house finance rebate), Interest will be lower than other banks.

Check with them if you don't want to take loan (like i said earlier they would minus as much as goodies from your package).

• Praise 1

To link a loan to the warranty is a ridiculous. If I am in that position, I will strike off the dealer from my list and walk away from the deal.  

Agree totally.  Performance tried to push that on a 216d.

Already seeing a clear downtrend. But suppose it's due to the downcast economy currently.

The last few weeks have been seeing ADs reducing prices more than the drop in coe.. probably to try to drum up the demand which typically is very high during previous years festive season.

↡ Advertisement