Trade in original Toyota Harrier 17" rims

davidttk

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum..

I want to trade in my new Totoya Harrier 17" rims & tyres. Any recommendation where to do it?

post-182506-0-84510300-1480584915_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

i would think it'd make more money sense to spray the rims to your desired colour and change to new design while your tires are worn out. As tyre shop offer very low trade in prices for stock rims & tyres. 

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum..

I want to trade in my new Totoya Harrier 17" rims & tyres. Any recommendation where to do it?

attachicon.gifHarrier 17.jpeg

Try AL tyres at 150 paya lebar road. They have lots of rims and tires, and they do trade ins also. Service quite good.  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum..

attachicon.gifHarrier 17.jpeg

Can try Leong Seng at Paya Ubi.

trade in my vellfire rims before many yrs ago

I have some ok experience at Ray S and South east tyre too - both at Kaki Bukit

but u need to buy rims from them

generally, if straight from showroom or minimum odo travel may fetch highest price.

However, stock Japan rims may be the most suitable/safest for your car....maybe worthwhile keep it stock....if change, do not replace with very cheap rims, that may not survive high speed cruising/pothole injury eg at NS highway.

If you upsize the rims, tyres have to go too....do note the formula for upsizing.

Many websites available, one example is this

http://www.tyresizecalculator.com/

generally bigger rims - heavier, more fuel consumption

lower profile (thinner tyres), hence less comfy, and usually noisier

but more stable at higher speed/cornering.

Choice is yours.

• Praise 2

I used to play with rims up size, refresh ecu, lowered suspensions,etc......

Been that done that. Now I everything stock.

Stock look best after 20 yrs.

• Praise 1

I am also thinking to trade in the 17 and upgrade to 18 inch Toyota stock , any lobang?

most popular shop they do trade in your Original 17 wheel and tire.

your concerned is do not have the 18 Original wheels ? do call them before you go so do save your Time.

Stamford, Leong Seng, South East Tyres have a good range of genuine rims.. if it’s replica they will tell you it’s replica.. the one along Paya Lebar road got too many types until their stuff also don’t know which is real which is replica..

Stamford, Leong Seng, South East Tyres have a good range of genuine rims.. if it’s replica they will tell you it’s replica.. the one along Paya Lebar road got too many types until their stuff also don’t know which is real which is replica..

personally avoid merchant do not Know what are they selling (product and service) .

heard this paya lebar store carry wide range of tire and wheels till your eye sight blur

Ya their staff say their Taiwanese and china rims are better than my Rays rims and I should consider trading in.

Have to admit their staffs are all pretty friendly.

When I do Tyre rotation there..the staff lifted my car by jacking it up on my car differential below..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I want to sell 4 Toyota Altis tyres which are almost new (used 2 months). Anyone or shop is interested,please call 9637510. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement