Hyundai IoniQ Hybrid

Yeobt

After driving for 2 weeks...80% driving in town...managed to get FC at 19km/l..which is pretty good..and its comparable to toyota Prius.

Pick up wise, quite responsive.

1 thing bad is, this car only have ECO and Sports mode, would prefer it to have a nornal mode.

Sound insulation wise, much quiet compared to the toyota Prius...

Do you know the admin? Seems like he/she is not responding even i PM him/her.
↡ Advertisement

After driving for 2 weeks...80% driving in town...managed to get FC at 19km/l..which is pretty good..and its comparable to toyota Prius.

1 thing bad is, this car only have ECO and Sports mode, would prefer it to have a nornal mode.

Nice... the fuel consumption sounds good for 80% town driving...

Actually 19km per liter is not very good. Hybrids should do better under city conditions

Actually 19km per liter is not very good. Hybrids should do better under city conditions

I am not sure...maybe after servicing should be better as i bought it used..or maybe its my driving style.

Anyway..just received a letter from komoco about a recall due to a hydraulic clutch issue at at the dual clutch

What's your basis for saying this??? Seriously 80% city driving and 19 km/L not good enough... which hybrid have you driven that returned even better fuel consumption? Even a turbo-diesel can't do better than 14-15 km/L with 80% city driving leh...

I am not sure...maybe after servicing should be better as i bought it used..or maybe its my driving style.

Anyway..just received a letter from komoco about a recall due to a hydraulic clutch issue at at the dual clutch

Oooo... what's the issue? Did the recall letter indicate? So when's your rectification date?

Is it for all ioniq

my car also kanna recall. I bought it in Sep 2017...

as for fuel consumption, i gg at 22km/litre. have been consistently at this level even after i reset the gauge.

ya, my car also kanna recall.

Edited by Mtortise

Tested high speed in johor highway recently.

On Sports mode, accelerate to 190km/h quite fast and smooth, and car was stable at that speed.

On Normal (eco mode) from 90km/h to around 160km/h also smooth and no pulling back feel unlike the toyota prius..

FC wise, if travel mostly on expressway, FC is around 22 to 23km/l.

My car is on 17inch wheel and so far quite happy with the car...

Tested high speed in johor highway recently.

On Sports mode, accelerate to 190km/h quite fast and smooth, and car was stable at that speed.

On Normal (eco mode) from 90km/h to around 160km/h also smooth and no pulling back feel unlike the toyota prius..

FC wise, if travel mostly on expressway, FC is around 22 to 23km/l.

My car is on 17inch wheel and so far quite happy with the car...

wah... specs say top speed is 185km/h and u drive at 190km/h??

wah... specs say top speed is 185km/h and u drive at 190km/h??

Yup....still can go higher...maybe its downslope...

Youtube got 1 guy reach 195km/h

Edited by Makinen85

I bought 2nd hand btw...2017 march registered...the car only 9 months old.

Does it equipped with hyundai smart stream system? I read those later batches performed better than initial batch. Even FC also jumps up