COE Bidding – 1st Round of December 2016

Carbon82

Uber fee is increasing. Looks like uber driver lari Liao...too many cars stucked In warehouse.

True or not? If yes then coe might drop liao. Lol.

• Praise 1

Whether COE up or down, happy with your booked car and getting the COE for it is most important. Happy shopping for your new cars!!

Will not drop much if PI die die must secure CoE, very good opportunity for them to fulfill their orders:)

Yes, I think the current high COE prices have made it had for PIs with thin margins.

If it drops below 50k, they might bite, especially if Uber doesn't come in and raise levels.

• Praise 1

True or not? If yes then coe might drop liao. Lol.

Check your uber app now, the price is 20% extra, not many uber Drivers around as well compare to earlier launch, taking longer time to reach destination too, many negative comment on uber Drivers side...tak cukup bayar season parking and fuel...how to cari makan

Edited by Jq1988
  • Praise 2

Check your uber app now, the price is 20% extra, not many uber Drivers around as well compare to earlier launch, taking longer time to reach destination too, many negative comment on uber Drivers side...tak cukup bayar season parking and fuel...how to cari makan

True, nowadays uber takes longer to reach. But all these problem maybe would not affect uber continue to bid for more coe lo.

• Praise 1

Not whether private hirers bidding or not, but rather the downcast economy. How to maintain the coe price with a quota this high (almost double compared to couple of years ago).

• Praise 2

Twincharged

I think COE not dropping much even with the large numbers of cars that is going to scrap cuz many are renewing COE. Just renewed COE of one car today and someone is taking over my old car and going to renew also. 

Sent my car to the workshop to do servicing and was told that almost all the cars in the workshop that were there were going for full servicing and overhaul cuz the owners just renewed their COEs.

• Praise 2

I think COE not dropping much even with the large numbers of cars that is going to scrap cuz many are renewing COE. Just renewed COE of one car today and someone is taking over my old car and going to renew also. 

Sent my car to the workshop to do servicing and was told that almost all the cars in the workshop that were there were going for full servicing and overhaul cuz the owners just renewed their COEs.

I am quite pleased with the increase in COE renewals, this helps to spread out some of the quota, maybe got chance to change car after 5 years if price still maintain!

• Praise 1

I am quite pleased with the increase in COE renewals, this helps to spread out some of the quota, maybe got chance to change car after 5 years if price still maintain!

what make you think they renew 5yrs?

Most of them renew 10yrs if is their own car.

Two colleges just renew 10yrs.

• Praise 1

Uber changed its incentive system a few month ago.  High performance driver take home 4~6K every month.  After the change, it become 2~3K or 40% less income.

One Super Uber driver went to the press recently lor. 

Of the 3 Uber Driver in my neighbourhood, 1 returned Vezel, another returned Altis and bought a Parf Car lor.

That Vezel new driver did not hit the qual to get the 6K guaranteed income lor .... after driving 10 hours everyday for 6 weeks.  No time to pee and for meal one, if app beep and you don't take customer, penalty point lor.

What he do to take a break, pick up customer until it reached a ulu place.  Turn off app.  Go pee and meal lor.  

So jialat ......I think I go MCD better if I lost my job.

True, nowadays uber takes longer to reach. But all these problem maybe would not affect uber continue to bid for more coe lo.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Like what Sktan10 said, I think majority renew 10 years. Of all the cars I encountered at the workshop today plus mine and the other guy taking over my car, there's a total of 8 cars. Only 1 guy renewed 5 years. Still got many other neighbors who renewed. 

Like what Sktan10 said, I think majority renew 10 years. Of all the cars I encountered at the workshop today plus mine and the other guy taking over my car, there's a total of 8 cars. Only 1 guy renewed 5 years. Still got many other neighbors who renewed. 

Hmm alot more ppl renew 5 years as compared to 10 years actually.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/Monthly_COE_Revalidation.pdf

• Praise 4

2016 YTD there are about 23,400 coe renewals, of which only less than 25% are 10 years renewal, 75% or about 17,500 are 5 years.
  • Praise 2

I just booked a Car for my wife and me certainly hope cat A goes below 50k, which is my rebate amount. Dear tigong......tolong tolong. :a-aggressive:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1