Marbella KR5

Theoldjaffa

Thanks! Maybe I try on my spare android phone. I can't seem to remember the WiFi pwd to pair it up though

Did you change your password? If you didn't, try the default one. 12345678 Otherwise, you might need to get Marbella to send you the firmware to refresh the device
↡ Advertisement

Any idea why my cam is not starting up? It keeps re-booting, quite new cam maybe like 2-3 months old [sweatdrop]

Bring to service centre.

Or send a PM to their fb page to check.

Mine also have small problem. They say need to send back to Korea for repair

Bring to service centre.

Or send a PM to their fb page to check.

Mine also have small problem. They say need to send back to Korea for repair

Any idea why my cam is not starting up? It keeps re-booting, quite new cam maybe like 2-3 months old [sweatdrop]

chief, take out the memory card first and see if it starts normally

my car cam sometimes would have this issue and it's always the memory card problem ... not a marbella though

Try to do a hard reset.

There's a hole where u can insert a pin to reset the bugger.

Okie, thanks for your help! Will go try

chief, take out the memory card first and see if it starts normally

my car cam sometimes would have this issue and it's always the memory card problem ... not a marbella though

• Praise 1

Yes, do a hard reset and format the card too.

I am using Marbella MX-5 and have done the above a few times.

Good luck.

Thanks guys for your advices! Confirm its due to the card, seems like spoilt le

Anyone using Marbella TX2? built in WIFI,how you connect 24/7? Me bought an adapter which said it will cut off below 12V. and also bought a Fuse holder. Yet to try. Anyone installed Marbella TX2?

• Praise 1

I'm using tx2 w redmi 3S. No problem w the finalcam. But can your camera set to parking mode ? Even when your engine is off.

I end up having to off my phone's data to use final cam.Kind of troublesome but nevermind.i am using oneplus 3.

I'm using tx2. No problem w the WiFi. Is your tx2 able to activate during parking ? I've bought the power magic pro. Just try it this few days

Hopefully it can solve the parking mode problem

Anyone ever faced problems with the cam wifi?i am unable to detect my marbella tx2 wifi out of sudden.Please advised.thanks!

Try another SD card. Something it is because of faulty SD card that hangs the device.

Try another SD card. Something it is because of faulty SD card that hangs the device.

My tx2 wifi broke down after 2 days.i went back to do an exchange and the new set works perfectly good with my sd card.shocking to know the quality of marbella.

My tx2 wifi broke down after 2 days.i went back to do an exchange and the new set works perfectly good with my sd card.shocking to know the quality of marbella.

I bet there are lemons in every product you buy. This is just pure luck I guess.

I remember i have a friend who bought a car with "4 rings". And guess what it was a lemon.

Lotsa problem since she got the car. And best of all, they never solve her problems.

Ended she sold it off after a year of driving for another brand.

My Marbella KR5 works really well even till this day. No regrets. 

↡ Advertisement