Festive seasons more offences?

Windwaver

Not sure about you guys but I am hearing from announcements over the PA in shopping centers for cars that are blocking here, there, everywhere  :a-SOS:  more frequently.

Frankly, what can the security people of the shopping center/office do to the driver if he/she doesn't hear the announcement or don't bother with it?

At most wheel lock right? Can call police and tow the vehicle away? Fine?  [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement

Announce first to alert mah. If after that never do anything wheel clamp lor.

Driver has to move the car eventually. And to remove wheel clamp he has to go to carpark office to pay the fine.

The more people gathering together, sure got higher chance of mistakes and rude people making problems for others.

I visit imm and there are like tons of illegal car parking. Damn Sian.

The more people gathering together, sure got higher chance of mistakes and rude people making problems for others.

I visit imm and there are like tons of illegal car parking. Damn Sian.

Haha, yeah, that's one of the place loh but I never bother to report la but just wondering what happens to those fellows who didn't move their vehicles.

To be fair, some security guards also a bit too aggressive la, people already cooperating but still act aggressive.

↡ Advertisement