George Michael dies, age 53.

Doppel

Last Christmas he gave up his heart.

This Christmas his heart gave up.

RIP George.

Funny s h i t (your post) despite his demise.

Last Christmas has to be the cheesiest song ever to grace this planet simply because its f u c king overplayed. Year after year at this time you hear that s h i t every where you go.

Dracula was right. His duet with Aretha Franklin was and still is a masterpiece.

↡ Advertisement

Don't look down on rap. F** tha police is one of the greatest and angriest songs ever written, and it's more relevant than ever. Anyway, don't wanna go too far OT.

(Yes, I'm over 40).

f**k tha police by NWA (niggas wit attitude) also '80s what :D

I am 40 this year

Saw this news while lying in hospital bed ....

RIP ....

health is really very important ...

trust all is good bro.  Anything serious?  Take care and rest well

i may be wrong to assume it..... dont shoot me..

many in this thread are in 40 above age group?? at least late 30?

wah lao... I thought u were going to say something else relevant to people of that age group (w.r.t. personal health) :lll._.:

btw I just heard my school mate suffered a fatal heart attack last week. He was 39.

Funny s h i t (your post) despite his demise.

Last Christmas has to be the cheesiest song ever to grace this planet simply because its f u c king overplayed. Year after year at this time you hear that s h i t every where you go.

Dracula was right. His duet with Aretha Franklin was and still is a masterpiece.

Bra bra not Dra  [smash]

f**k tha police by NWA (niggas wit attitude) also '80s what :D

I am 40 this year

I know, but it does fall under the umbrella of "f this f that" rap that @Playtime mentioned. :D

My, you are a young man. And I don't want to get @Porker excited enough to start singing YMCA, but it's probably gonna happen now. :D

I know, but it does fall under the umbrella of "f this f that" rap that @Playtime mentioned. :D

My, you are a young man. And I don't want to get @Porker excited enough to start singing YMCA, but it's probably gonna happen now. :D

40 also young man  [confused]

Never heard of this song before. But i guess it's not a radio friendly song.

Edited by Lala81

Saw this news while lying in hospital bed ....

RIP ....

health is really very important ...

Hope u will recover from whichever puts u in hospital.

Yayy merry xmas and hope u at home by 2017!!

New year coming siah, hope urecover swift!!

Edited by archcherub

I thought YMCA stands for Young Men's Christian Association? Must be a promotion drive song to get more membership ...."everybody go....Y....M...C....A"

Other than last Christmas which is my absolute fav, not many know this song below but i like it a lot a lot.

one of my favs too.was jus listening n watching to last xmas on youtube last nite b4 sleeping n woke up to sad news abt his passing.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1