George Michael dies, age 53.

Doppel

Every generation thinks their generation is the best.

i dun hear those after 2000 say that, most of them kpkb about study, relationship, social media stress   [laugh]  [laugh]

huh ? u talking about miley cyrus ?

Oh...sorry...sorry..got mix up! Old man....like that! See young girls all the same wan... Edited by Eviilusion

True. [laugh] Life experiences have changed. The new generation gets their life experiences from the Internet. Actually this is the scary part, so much fake BS on the Internet that people take it for real.

There was a rather young Liverpool fan who taught me the history of MU....when they were relegated and such. Really internet hero!

you stick to Rahimah Rahim lah :XD::XD:

lucky u no way the one with umbralla......ella....ella...ella :XD:

Eeww..

I dont like both.....i rather listen to Hindustan songs...got sexy and hot babes. My wife whose family talk urdu knows the malay scene more than me....i prefer the Engrish scene from 80s to early 90s....the era most of us grew up!

There was a rather young Liverpool fan who taught me the history of MU....when they were relegated and such. Really internet hero!

Eeww..

I dont like both.....i rather listen to Hindustan songs...got sexy and hot babes. My wife whose family talk urdu knows the malay scene more than me....i prefer the Engrish scene from 80s to early 90s....the era most of us grew up!

i still like jai ho by pussy:

i still like jai ho by pussy:

My all time favourite video was frpm the 90s....many hindi fanatics cry buckets during this movie.. Edited by Eviilusion

At some point in time the Internet needs some cleaning up. So much rubbish. People have to know Wiki is contributed by random people, verified by random people.. And if enough people or references agrees it becomes the truth.

ya...true that! GM.....my fave song from him was Careless Whisper the version where he the 1st 2 lines were

Time can never mend

The careless whisper

I dont like the other version.

The fav video was Faith....sibei cool...

https://youtu.be/lu3VTngm1F0

Edited by Eviilusion

Every generation thinks their generation is the best.

I Love music. I start listen pop music from 70's until now.For me, there is not which generation which generation.

I still listen new artists like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift etc.

My H/P tone now is one of the song from Taylor Swift.

• Praise 1

Yes, Jennifer Lawrence was  [thumbsup] .

The story was not well developed but its actually a good one about enjoying the journey and not the destination.

Could have been a much better movie.

I expected a movie with Jennifer Lawrence to have part 2, 3 and so forth.

So I guess Passengers 2 will probably be about the new planet.

Never fail to hear Last Christmas all over during December. So fast 1 year already. [smallcry]

Yup... One of the last greats from the 80s. Doubt anyone of his stature and era left.. except maybe Madonna.

Still listen to his concerts on YouTube. The London one is very good.