KIA Stinger GT

Jzachlee

book liao! when can I join the whatsapp group? Can't wait to replace the badge [laugh]

btw the top SE lady there drives a white Stinger...

even she also change all the badges lol

maybe she's lurking here [:p]

Thanks to Turboflat4 for SE recommendation!

He really quite steady :)

PS: he mentioned he was scared of your driving [laugh]

If u drive a Mac like @turboflat4, you'd also test a car this way
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

book liao! when can I join the whatsapp group? Can't wait to replace the badge [laugh]

btw the top SE lady there drives a white Stinger...

even she also change all the badges lol

maybe she's lurking here [:p]

Thanks to Turboflat4 for SE recommendation!

He really quite steady :)

PS: he mentioned he was scared of your driving [laugh]

Haha he called me to tell me you booked it and to thank me. :D

Very happy to help you and a nice SE. :)

Sorry I scared him lah, but when I test a car, I test it!! [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

I got white :)

I'd be v glad to share the SE name if anyone asks, but think I'll do it through PM in case of unwanted attention.

u can join us in the waiting group. PM me your number. :)
  • Praise 1

I got white :)

I'd be v glad to share the SE name if anyone asks, but think I'll do it through PM in case of unwanted attention.

hi bro, mind sharing ur deal? tks

• Praise 1

saw a McLaren go all the way from Orchard to Bukit Panjang area today... can it be so coincidental that it's Turboflat4? [laugh]

Nice number plate leh

Is he staying at the intersection of almond avenue and almond crescent? Lol

saw a McLaren go all the way from Orchard to Bukit Panjang area today... can it be so coincidental that it's Turboflat4? [laugh]

Nice number plate leh

Lol not me for sure. I just came back from a 2 day trip to Sepang. Was tracking my M140i with personal tuition from a racing driver cum instructor haha. No one but me touches my McLaren so she was safely unmolested at home. [laugh] Edited by Turboflat4

Lol not me for sure. I just came back from a 2 day trip to Sepang. Was tracking my M140i with personal tuition from a racing driver cum instructor haha. No one but me touches my McLaren so she was safely unmolested at home. [laugh]

Wow nice. What were the lap times like in the M140i? In the 2:20s?

Thanks. just standard.

Got standard meh? [laugh]

But I do lol about people asking about others' deals on a public forum. If everyone was forthcoming about that, it would just lead to an infinite regress of lowballing the salesmen. "my Fren got x you gib me x - 1000, lah" and so forth.

In the end, they will just stick firm on price and options and all will luigi.

Personally I wouldn't share financial details of deals with people I don't know as good friends or family.

• Praise 1

Just as published list price...nothing special... Everything as per list price. Anything additional I should ask for? Maybe too late...

But I do lol about people asking about others' deals on a public forum. If everyone was forthcoming about that, it would just lead to an infinite regress of lowballing the salesmen. "my Fren got x you gib me x - 1000, lah" and so forth.

Personally I wouldn't share financial details of deals with people I don't know as good friends or family.

I guess it helps for some newbies. Like myself, when i bought my first car, i just paid whatever the list price.

Then until someone told me he managed to ask for some stuff or nego the price, then i realized how silly i was on my first car

• Praise 1

We are all good friends and live like a family here bro! You can share!!  [:p]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2