2017 Toyota Camry

gemmoglock

It's a car i may consider in future though hybrids are still inherently risky to take with PI.

Edited by Lala81

Supersonic

It's a car i may consider in future though hybrids are still inherently risky to take with PI.

I think 10 years from now, BM's lineup may be mostly at least with a few hybrid and electric cars.

Edited by DACH

I don't understand why is Toyota so slow in introducing the new camry to the south east asian market this time round. 

• Praise 1

I don't understand why is Toyota so slow in introducing the new camry to the south east asian market this time round. 

Everyone in love with crossover lor.

Though i'm 100% a sedan person.

• Praise 1

Well, SEA market is small compared to the others.....They need to get their Thailand plant ready first.....Honda also seem to have same delay for its new Accord.

Also, will not be surprised if we get a different look and only the smaller engine specs in SEA.

• Praise 1

Anyone owns or test-drove the Toyota Camry hybrid?

Keen on this car but wonder how it fair on the road.

I feel the interior finishing / quality is not as good as the Toyota Harrier 2015 which I'm driving now.

But performance and FC should be way better.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Toyota camry is of low quality.

2nd hand value is also like shit.

Customer support is hopeless.

Email them many times didn't get a single reply.

What kind of Customer Service Support is this.

Regards

Liew

Did you buy Microsoft office or Toyota Camry?

"Email" to service your car?

• Praise 1

Regards

Liew

Which year is your camry?

Supersonic

Regards

Liew

Camry has been in the market for decades because of its undisputed reliability. BM serves tones of customers, no one complains about it or at least i dont hear lots of complaints. Could you elaborate more? Just to clarify, i have never used BM service in my life, so i am not defending toyota or BM. But will be good if you could share your negative experience here for awreness, information purpose

Supercharged

Camry has been in the market for decades because of its undisputed reliability. BM serves tones of customers, no one complains about it or at least i dont hear lots of complaints. Could you elaborate more? Just to clarify, i have never used BM service in my life, so i am not defending toyota or BM. But will be good if you could share your negative experience here for awreness, information purpose

He is obviously not serious about sharing his experience. New account set up to do couple of mindless rants.... don't think he will appear again.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I have 07 Camry 2.4. I was interested in capturing MAF (mass air flow ) and IAT (intake air temperature) sensor reading for the same and plugged a OBD2 adapter for tracking logs.

What started to be a casual observation let to a surprising data. MAF sensor (hot wire) along with IAT sensor starts to self heat and increases IAT temperature by 1 degree C for every  2 min or so in KEY ON ENGINE OFF scenario and also during idling in traffic lights.

I am in a confused state as to decide whether the sensor is at fault or the wiring harness (due to loose ground) etc.

Has anyone experienced and noticed similar behavior of MAF/IAT sensor in Camry. OEM sensor is from DENSO 22204

Thanks all.