2017 Toyota Camry

gemmoglock

New EURO 6 spec stock?

It doesn't make sense to start selling the current camry for just a few months before the launch of the new one. The current camry is not a particularly good camry. The previous one was, especially the LCI model. 

Toyota-Camry-2.0.png

I was told new model is Q1 next year followed by hybrid maybe Q2

the timing sounds right.

↡ Advertisement

It doesn't make sense to start selling the current camry for just a few months before the launch of the new one. The current camry is not a particularly good camry. The previous one was, especially the LCI model.

Toyota-Camry-2.0.png

the timing sounds right.

Well, I believe BM bring in for the sake of exceeding sales quotas before the year ends.
  • Praise 1

Well many buyers still long for this version. Simple, spacious and reliable.

No sense changing a winning formula.

If they were still selling the Honda FD, I will buy it too.

Edited by therock
  • Praise 1

Sorry out from the thread abit, newie still cannot post yet.

Wondering whether you guys will choose toyota harrier turbo or incoming 2018 toyota camry? Worry that if I go for harrier, later when I saw the new camry, I.will be heart pain

• Praise 1

Wondering whether you guys will choose toyota harrier turbo or incoming 2018 toyota camry? Worry that if I go for harrier, later when I saw the new camry, I.will be heart pain

Wondering whether you guys will choose toyota harrier turbo or incoming 2018 toyota camry? Worry that if I go for harrier, later when I saw the new camry, I.will be heart painðð

Harrier will be the trendy choice today while camry will be the traditional choice. Unfortunately the new camry won't come with the turbo engine but the new 2.5litre naturally aspirated engine will be sweet at over 200hp.

I guess the new camry will have more novelty effect as it is a huge leap from the current camry.

Well, I believe BM bring in for the sake of exceeding sales quotas before the year ends.

I checked with my se. Bm is are actually offering limited units for the current gen camry for sale. Edited by camrysfe

Edited by ER-3682
  • Praise 2

If you worried about that,then decide when both Car is ready for Sale....buying a car is a huge investment,cannot rush into it...

Ya I think better to wait and see
  • Praise 3

At the meantime,just think,you like SUV or Saloon,as both are not the same type,SUV Harrier came with a 2.0 Turbocharged engine,lower road tax,but better performance,but SUV is heavier,so FC a tad higher,Camry come with a 2.5 N/A engine,road tax is higher...but performance sure not so good..

Hi thanks, will consider it
  • Praise 1

Went down to BM today, another SE told me the new camry only come 2019, then I ask her why got some SE told me is next year Q1, she say is rumour and her boss have told her during yesterday meeting that is 2019, dont know which is wrong or right or maybe they want to up the sales of the current camry with the new dark brown seats.

Went down to BM today, another SE told me the new camry only come 2019, then I ask her why got some SE told me is next year Q1, she say is rumour and her boss have told her during yesterday meeting that is 2019, dont know which is wrong or right or maybe they want to up the sales of the current camry with the new dark brown seats.

Sometime 2019 is the Model Year,it will come in the 2018....like my Mazda 6,it said 2014 model,but i got the Car in End Feb of 2013.

I read in Torque magazine.

It says early 2018.

I read in Torque magazine.

It says early 2018.

Calling all Toyota Camry lovers:

The all new Camry is coming to us soon!!!

Open for booming now.

Toyota Camry Hybrid 2.5 $149,800

Guaranteed COE deliver in December.

pi are bringing them in before bm

Edited by camrysfe
  • Praise 1

HTS Motor Cars Pte Ltd

6 October at 20:30 · Singapore ·

Calling all Toyota Camry lovers:

The all new Camry is coming to us soon!!!

Open for booming now.

Toyota Camry Hybrid 2.5 $149,800

Guaranteed COE deliver in December.

pi are bringing them in before bm

Just call them and check, they say will bring in the camry in early nov.. let's wait and see.
↡ Advertisement