2017 Toyota Camry

gemmoglock

It doesn't make sense to start selling the current camry for just a few months before the launch of the new one. The current camry is not a particularly good camry. The previous one was, especially the LCI model.

Toyota-Camry-2.0.png

the timing sounds right.

I love this. My previous ride
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Can only admire this car, heard that this car cannot come to singapore due to the Euro 6 engine etc, from some source. same for cars like Teana also.

• Praise 1

I love this. My previous ride

Mine too haha.

Can only admire this car, heard that this car cannot come to singapore due to the Euro 6 engine etc, from some source. same for cars like Teana also.

No lah. It will definitely be coming except that it will be incur a ves surcharge.

Camry will.

Teana, for the moment, no. 

Bro u meant the new 2018 camry?

Mine too haha.

No lah. It will definitely be coming except that it will be incur a ves surcharge.

I have absolutely no problem with this car and BM. And finally also fetch high resale value

Camry will.

Teana, for the moment, no.

The sales volume for the outgoing teana doesn't justify the cost to bring the car in. Edited by camrysfe

The sales volume for the outgoing teana doesn't justify the cost to bring the car in.

I think the design of the outgoing dated is seriously outdated compared to the competitors.

Heard the new honda accord also affected, if really then camry will surely have a good sales

The 1.5t is same as the one in civic. 2.0 touring is a detuned type r engine so probably similar ves. If they bring it in anyway. Everyone is buying suv nowadays

The 1.5t is same as the one in civic. 2.0 touring is a detuned type r engine so probably similar ves. If they bring it in anyway. Everyone is buying suv nowadays

Too early to say.

SEA market not launched as of now. Even it starts marketing by Jan 18, with the lead time in booking, factory tooling in Thailand, approvals, etc, earliest batch probably by Dec 18.

• Praise 1

But interior wise, Camry is more spacious.

Yep, the Toyota logo has blue outlines. [idea]

For abt the same price, u can get harrier 2l turbo n made in japan.

I seriously dont understand y get a overpriced thailand made Camry

• Praise 1

Not everybody[inc me] like SUV or MPV...

• Praise 4

Different people, different needs.

Some people can even tell you, buy PI Harrier cheaper, why go buy BM one for that kind of price?

Though around 150k+ price range, u can get a VW 1.8 passat.

VW.?So much worries,ticking Time-Bomb,don't know when the DSG will kaput...