Perodua Bezza

Cypher

B4 u commit this car, pls read their FB owners page.... i see customers complain abt e car....see if u take it......

B4 u commit this car, pls read their FB owners page.... i see customers complain abt e car....see if u can take it......

B4 u commit this car, pls read their FB owners page.... i see customers complain abt e car....see if u can take it......

↡ Advertisement

i have a feeling......very strong feeling that this Perodua Bezza will become a LCR Uber car......

cheap and good

It is really cheap as compared to attrage? Maybe uber find it more worth to buy attrage than this bezza during this high coe?! Unless coe is super low, then might consider malaysia cars? As i remember last time rental companies had many proton wira, but later you dont find them buy malaysia cars anymore?!

Edited by 13177

B4 u commit this car, pls read their FB owners page.... i see customers complain abt e car....see if u take it......

can share link which fb owner page?

Supercharged

It is really cheap as compared to attrage? Maybe uber find it more worth to buy attrage than this bezza during this high coe?! Unless coe is super low, then might consider malaysia cars? As i remember last time rental companies had many proton wira, but later you dont find them buy malaysia cars anymore?!

both cars are the cheapest in our market but I feel local will move toward Mitsu.

branding, better aesthetic, image. 

like I mentioned before, bezza is overpriced.

I will buy only when the price has drop further.

Toyota Vios 1.5 - $102K

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11315

Perodua Bezza 1.3 - $77K

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_specs.php?CarCode=12007&Subcode=5539

Interesting comparison between Bezza and Vios.  Bezza costs $25K less than Vios, but the safety features on the Bezza puts the Vios to shame.

https://www.carsome.my/news/item/Head-to-Head-Perodua-Bezza-Advance-vs-Toyota-Vios-J?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PPE+-+Buying+A+Car&utm_campaign=Head+to+Head%3A+Perodua+Bezza+Advance+vs+Toyota+Vios+J+

Perodua vs Toyota

Bezza 1.3 Advance

Vios 1.5 J

Engine Capacity 

1.3-litre Dual VVT-i

1.5-litre VVTi

Power 

94 hp

107 hp

Torque 

121 Nm @ 4,000rpm

141 Nm @ 4,200rpm

Safety Features

Hill Start Assist, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution

Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Brake Assist

Supercharged

Safety Features

Hill Start Assist, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution

bro, I don't think our local bezza got this.

only for the malaysian

It looks like there is a drifting problem with the Bezza's electric power steering!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/bezzaclubmalaysia/?view=permalink&id=1563994303626413

meaning? the steering is very rigid?

Toyota Vios 1.5 - $102K

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=11315

Perodua Bezza 1.3 - $77K

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_specs.php?CarCode=12007&Subcode=5539

Interesting comparison between Bezza and Vios. Bezza costs $25K less than Vios, but the safety features on the Bezza puts the Vios to shame.

https://www.carsome.my/news/item/Head-to-Head-Perodua-Bezza-Advance-vs-Toyota-Vios-J?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PPE+-+Buying+A+Car&utm_campaign=Head+to+Head%3A+Perodua+Bezza+Advance+vs+Toyota+Vios+J+

Perodua vs Toyota

Bezza 1.3 Advance

Vios 1.5 J

Engine Capacity

1.3-litre Dual VVT-i

1.5-litre VVTi

Power

94 hp

107 hp

Torque

121 Nm @ 4,000rpm

141 Nm @ 4,200rpm

Safety Features

U compared the worst of Toyota with the best of perodua?

Why use vios as comparison?

Why not altis elegance which is priced at 100k?

Supercharged

If bezza is priced at around 68-9k, many will just get it.

yes, be aware that bezza premium only cost RM50k.

But they are selling SGD $27.8k to singapore

yes, be aware that bezza premium only cost RM50k.

But they are selling SGD $27.8k to singapore

when calculating, please include ARF, so you will know why.

anyway advance bezza is more suitable here, otherwise hard to make decision to buy.

Even Hyundai Accent now at $79K is more worth it!

Go to Hyundai thread to check it out ... not I say one

Made in Korea vs Malaysia ... Bezza where got fight?

Also 1.4L vs 1.3L hor ...

Now COE is lower than 50k, not good for Bezza.

Wondering got people buying it?

Heard only the advance version is worthy, others are too normal.

Now COE is lower than 50k, not good for Bezza.

Wondering got people buying it?

Heard only the advance version is worthy, others are too normal.

It's the other way around lah.

When COE prices were high (e.g. $80-90K era) the top selling cars in SG were the Cat A Mercs, BMW and Audi ... this was before LTA set the <130bhp limit rule for Cat A.

However, when COE prices hovered at $10-15K range in early last-decade, we saw many small, entry-level models ... even OPC buyers stretching themselves to buy cars!

• Praise 1

$74.8k bezza mostly can get it.But $79.9k accent,chances of getting it don't know how high?Just like the 83k elantra,in the end no one get it.

$74.8k bezza mostly can get it.But $79.9k accent,chances of getting it don't know how high?Just like the 83k elantra,in the end no one get it.

You're right ... that's the awful truth about KMC playing the luring-and-trapping game - especially on their 6-bid NG customers (those that took Tier 3 and still pray & hope to get their cars
↡ Advertisement