Perodua Bezza

Cypher

eh.....i didnt say jap brands are rubbish......i said all my korean appliances have been changed to japanese brands (but not mij). But korean brands look sleek and futuristic especially samsung......but i am not sold on that idea.

I said Japs can be rubbish,and that some Koreans aren't rubbish.Thats all.
↡ Advertisement

I said Japs can be rubbish,and that some Koreans aren't rubbish.Thats all.

most of the jap brands have moved their manufacturing to cheaper countries......not sure if thats the reason. The only korean product i have constantly used is the Samsung smartphones......because i can change to a newer phone after 2 yrs....hahaha! Even then my Note gave up on me after 1 yr of use......haiz!

most of the jap brands have moved their manufacturing to cheaper countries......not sure if thats the reason. The only korean product i have constantly used is the Samsung smartphones......because i can change to a newer phone after 2 yrs....hahaha! Even then my Note gave up on me after 1 yr of use......haiz!

That's seemingly unreliable.

My cheapo $179 Chinese phone still can be used after 3 years...

post-196254-0-81452300-1518276944_thumb.jpg

That's seemingly unreliable.

My cheapo $179 Chinese phone still can be used after 3 years...

my oc using xiaomi......the graphics and camera photos are sharper and crisp....actually i like that Note too bad it lasted only for a year.....ot very far liao.......back to Bezza. Have seen a few.....the tyres looks like very skinny which reminds me of some body-builders who forgot to work on their calf....

my oc using xiaomi......the graphics and camera photos are sharper and crisp....actually i like that Note too bad it lasted only for a year.....ot very far liao.......back to Bezza. Have seen a few.....the tyres looks like very skinny which reminds me of some body-builders who forgot to work on their calf....ððð

Skinny tyres because its rated as Energy Efficient Vehicle (EEV).

Skinny tyres because its rated as Energy Efficient Vehicle (EEV).

change to a wider rim and tyres........how the braking when doing 90? Mine stopped to a standstill at a ridiculous distant eventhough the width are 195......my ori 205 were much better!

change to a wider rim and tyres........how the braking when doing 90? Mine stopped to a standstill at a ridiculous distant eventhough the width are 195......my ori 205 were much better!

But if want to change to wider rims and tyres, have to put wheel spacers right? Won't the tyres be rubbing against the wheel well walls?

But if want to change to wider rims and tyres, have to put wheel spacers right? Won't the tyres be rubbing against the wheel well walls?

dont know bro.....best is go to Perodua in jb and check out. I believe your car manual would have the info on what size of rims and original offset. Have not seen Bezza up close to check their wheel well....

The 195 and 205 width, are they same tyre make/model?

The 195 and 205 width, are they same tyre make/model?

nope.....my ori were maxis.....later change to Falken then toyo and now is re003 which were all 195. I changed my rims after the Falken but luckily they were the same size and nearly the same off-set as my ori. The current ones looked better than the ori as it looked flushed with my car's width.

Wheel spacers not required at all.

Original size 175/65R14. If planning to reuse same rim 185/60R14.

For 15" -> 185/55R15 is the ideal size. Using 195/50R15 need to use rim with Max width 6.5JJ. Using 7JJ rim with 195/50R15 the front tyre will potrude and the back tyre will rub at the fender.

Offset is at ET35.

• Praise 1

dont know bro.....best is go to Perodua in jb and check out. I believe your car manual would have the info on what size of rims and original offset. Have not seen Bezza up close to check their wheel well....

Original Bezza rim

14x5J

PCD 4x100

Offset 45

Original Bezza rim

14x5J

PCD 4x100

Offset 45

if there is space try testing a lesser offset.....try to get the wheel as flushed to the fenders as possible.......15" with 195 will look nicer but will compromise your fc and braking distant will be better.

if there is space try testing a lesser offset.....try to get the wheel as flushed to the fenders as possible.......15" with 195 will look nicer but will compromise your fc and braking distant will be better.

Offset ET35 are more common for 15" rims. Quite difficult to find ET38 ~ ET42...

Offset ET35 are more common for 15" rims. Quite difficult to find ET38 ~ ET42...

if use et35 does that mean the rims will go in deeper into the well! Roughly about 1cm either way. If it makes the rim flushed with the fenders it will be nice! Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement