Perodua Bezza

Cypher

@Neopcn07 oh wow i didnt know there is a run in period. Thanks for the advice! Just curious, do u carry out servicing at our local AD? I hear rumours they are not very good when it comes to technical stuff.

↡ Advertisement

Wah....... Finally.... Another Bezza driver in MCF.

I believe your car is still within run-in period. Will see improvement after the first 5k servicing.

In average, I achieved 16-18km/L. Higher is 19.96km/L when mostly on expressway, with air-con on.

First servicing is at 5K or 1K?

@Neopcn07 oh wow i didnt know there is a run in period. Thanks for the advice! Just curious, do u carry out servicing at our local AD? I hear rumours they are not very good when it comes to technical stuff.

Yes. My first hand experience. They almost made me pay sgd3k for something that was solved with rm80.

Yes. My first hand experience. They almost made me pay sgd3k for something that was solved with rm80.

I believe there are also "horror" stories from other ADs...

I believe there are also "horror" stories from other ADs...

Haha yeah I'm sure there are. But since he was asking about perocom and he heard rumours about them, might as well share my personal experience.

Can't say perocom is 100% like my experience all the time, cos for all I know I might have caught them at their worst.

• Praise 1

Thanks for all your inputs everyone! So far i dont have a good impression of Perocom Auto.

One month aft getting the car, leather upholstery started coming apart, bumpers and skirting were not fixed properly. I really think they can do better, at least be more professional.

Speaking of which, any of you folks took your Bezza up north to bolehland? Is it safe?

Conventional wisdom says it should be safe since the car is made there but cant be too careful on such stuff.

Plan to visit sometime next month but having second thoughts after hearing all the car jacking stories.

Just continue the free servicing given with them. Just that they use not so good EO.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Sorry, my mistake. Should be 1k.

Did Perocom gave you 5 or 10 free servicing?

5 free sericing will be used up by 20k or 2 years.

Edited by Cypher

Did Perocom gave you 5 or 10 free servicing?

5 free sericing will be used up by 20k or 2 years.

Should be 40k, my mistake..

Hypersonic

Speaking of which, any of you folks took your Bezza up north to bolehland? Is it safe?

Conventional wisdom says it should be safe since the car is made there but cant be too careful on such stuff.

Plan to visit sometime next month but having second thoughts after hearing all the car jacking stories.

Why take the risk

of losing your car?

Better don't go.

:D

Not only risk car, money, life also.

I drove in JB before with Bezza and also my previous car. Not a big issue. Just keep low profile.

I started driving my Bezza since last Sept, but just clock about more than 8k.

I started driving my Bezza since last Sept, but just clock about more than 8k.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

It's highly dangerous to drive in Malaysia - Hijack, kidnap, armed robbery.

Worst still - you can't outrun the robbers who are likely in a more powerful car.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Dislike 1

It's highly dangerous to drive in Malaysia - Hijack, kidnap, armed robbery.

Worst still - you can't outrun the robbers who are likely in a more powerful car.

When you drive a Perodua it's quite safe, can camouflage with Malaysians. Even polis also won't stop you like they stop other SG cars.

Why would robbers aim Perodua drivers? When you go in, don't bring branded things and respect everyone you should be ok.

Thanks for all your advice bros. Got myself a steering wheel lock and gna be visiting Aeon Tebrau next week with a friend.

↡ Advertisement