Perodua Bezza

Cypher

Supersonic

It's highly dangerous to drive in Malaysia - Hijack, kidnap, armed robbery.

Worst still - you can't outrun the robbers who are likely in a more powerful car.

Not that dangerous la.

So many Singaporeans travel to Singapore almost daily.

Just keep low profile and don't show off your wealth. 

↡ Advertisement

JB is like a back yard garden to us. With a reliable GPS devise, you can wonder around looking for good food and attractions. One thing I like is cheap or free parking.

Not that dangerous la.

Just keep low profile and don't show off your wealth. 

So many Singaporeans travel to Singapore almost daily. [confused] 

Turbocharged

It's highly dangerous to drive in Malaysia - Hijack, kidnap, armed robbery.

Worst still - you can't outrun the robbers who are likely in a more powerful car.

Just to clarify that this is just a tongue-in-cheek reply to Jamesc post that it's dangerous to drive into Malaysia.  [laugh]

Don't take my words for real.

And to the Bro who gave me 5 dislike points with a strongly worded message, chill man  :D

• Praise 1

Just wear singlet and shorts and slippers and keep Rolex at home...sure will be safe

Err....I'm referring to the meaning of the original sentence:

no bad, my car myvi 2009 , just got chance to drive my brother's bezza last week when i was in hometown.

overall i feel ok , but if 1.0 can be higher or up to 1.3-1.5 that will be great. 

• Praise 1

Thanks for all your advice bros. Got myself a steering wheel lock and gna be visiting Aeon Tebrau next week with a friend.

Hi bros, I managed to visit JB for a day trip yesterday. Before that I stopped by SG Garage to install a killswitch for the "just in case" moment. Other than being stuck in a jam and clutch control for 3 hrs with bumper to bumper movement, there wasnt really much that happened.

In fact, there were much more flashy cars that Singaporeans drove up like the Impreza WRX or the BMW M4 that I saw revving their engines at the traffic light and tailgating cars along the EDL.  

Given the number of Bezzas on their roads, our drivers can camouflage themselves together with those from Boleh land haha

Stay safe!

Hi bros, I managed to visit JB for a day trip yesterday. Before that I stopped by SG Garage to install a killswitch for the "just in case" moment. Other than being stuck in a jam and clutch control for 3 hrs with bumper to bumper movement, there wasnt really much that happened.

In fact, there were much more flashy cars that Singaporeans drove up like the Impreza WRX or the BMW M4 that I saw revving their engines at the traffic light and tailgating cars along the EDL.

Given the number of Bezzas on their roads, our drivers can camouflage themselves together with those from Boleh land haha

Stay safe!

What's a kill switch? I few some friends who drive in weekly few times but they and their cars are still alive and well till today

What's a kill switch? I few some friends who drive in weekly few times but they and their cars are still alive and well till today ððð

Kill-switch is something that cuts off the car battery/fuel pump/ignition (these are those i know so far, maybe some bros can advise) and is usually hidden in the car.

Only the driver knows where is this switch. Simply switch it off when u leave the car and the thief will be scratching his head why your car wouldnt start even if they stole your key or have a masterkey.

Kill-switch is something that cuts off the car battery/fuel pump/ignition (these are those i know so far, maybe some bros can advise) and is usually hidden in the car.

Only the driver knows where is this switch. Simply switch it off when u leave the car and the thief will be scratching his head why your car wouldnt start even if they stole your key or have a masterkey.

How much is it? Edwin installed it?

(edited)

How much is it? Edwin installed it?

Yup, cost is $60. Go to the one at Yishun North Bizhub. The installation took about half hr.

The staff told me the JB guys usually go for Honda or Toyota cars. Perodua cars low value cannot export haha, well may not be a bad thing after all.

Edited by _Sam_
  • Praise 2

Top 3 stolen cars in Malaysia, Honda, Toyota and Proton.

Why cheap car Proton?

Cars are stolen not to be resold but chopped up for parts.

Since there are millions of old Protons they need a lot of spare

parts. Hence Protons are also stolen as their is a lot of demand

for spare parts.

:D

Bezza still relatively new but give it a few more year when there

is demand for spare parts and maybe then it will be targeted by

car thieves. 

• Praise 1

Top 3 stolen cars in Malaysia, Honda, Toyota and Proton.

Why cheap car Proton?

Cars are stolen not to be resold but chopped up for parts.

Since there are millions of old Protons they need a lot of spare

parts. Hence Protons are also stolen as their is a lot of demand

for spare parts.

:D

Bezza still relatively new but give it a few more year when there

is demand for spare parts and maybe then it will be targeted by

car thieves.

I agree. That said, will they steal more auto transmission (AT) or manual transmission (MT) cars?

Although I see many MT Malaysian cars, most of the stolen Singaporean cars are AT..unless the cars are the classics like civics or accord etc.

no bad, my car myvi 2009 , just got chance to drive my brother's bezza last week when i was in hometown.

overall i feel ok , but if 1.0 can be higher or up to 1.3-1.5 that will be great. 

So you test drive the 1.0 verson? got power?

Perocom Singapore said it is under power, so never bring in to Singapore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1