Formula 1 (2017)

Wt_know

China GP this weekend. [drivingcar] Go Vettel go.

Hope Riccardo come back stronger and more hungry after his boo boo outing in Australia.

↡ Advertisement

China GP said to be wet. It's gonna be Max's playground again. Ham used to be wizard of wet races but I think he has to concede this spot to Max.

True. This year it is called the overcut, traffic for Hamilton and higher tyre degradation allows Ferrari the upper hand. It is a long awaited win since Sep 2015 in Singapore, they deserve the win. I am surprised that Ferrari engineers and Vettel both didnt call to pit immediately Hamilton pitted. For Vettel, the tyres must have felt they had more to offer. For the engineers, I believe they rely on Vettel for the signal to pit.

Hamilton was not his usual self in the race, to me, he felt threatened and was seen checking Vettel's progress. Bear in mind, Vettel was within 2 seconds in the first 12 laps of Hamilton. Hamilton wasn't able to pull away. For the first time in a long time, it felt Ferrari was in contention and truly able to match or better Mercedes pace.

By the way, are there any reliable media box out there that is able to broadcast F1? I am paying for subscription and am watching mainly F1 on that. Intend to get the media box or other means if such options are available.

I am using Mobdro. Can download and use on any Android devices.

• Praise 1

(edited)

FP1 limited due to rain.

FP2 will not start.

So all the action will be on Saturday.

Edited by Blueray

(edited)

has singapore confirmed dropping F1?

if yes ... probably will buy ticket for the sake to go for last show [laugh]

post-7984-0-00452600-1491616677_thumb.png

post-7984-0-41849500-1491616680_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know

has singapore confirmed dropping F1?

if yes ... probably will buy ticket for the sake to go for last show [laugh]

SG one not confirmed, still negotiating.

Believe SG contract is like 5 + 2 years and we are now in the + 2 already.

• Praise 1

(edited)

1. Hamilton

2. Vettel

3. Verstappen  ...

imho, biggest winner in this race [thumbsup] ... great drive

in the last few laps ... cry like a baby want to pass grosjean lapping 1 lap behind and worry about Ric overtake ...

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

1. Hamilton

2. Vettel

3. Verstappen  ...

imho, biggest winner in this race [thumbsup] ... great drive

in the last few laps ... cry like a baby want to pass grosjean lapping 1 lap behind and worry about Ric overtake ...

Ya. Dont know why Max was complaining. If he has a faster car, why cant he overtake himself? Why must the other driver yield to him?

Riccardo never complain that Max is blocking him. :XD:

• Praise 2

Ya. Dont know why Max was complaining. If he has a faster car, why cant he overtake himself? Why must the other driver yield to him?

Riccardo never complain that Max is blocking him. :XD:

Yeah, Grosjean was still quite far ahead of Max, not like Max was already just 1s behind and clearly held back.

But his drive was pretty impressive, I'd admit.

• Praise 1

Yeah, Grosjean was still quite far ahead of Max, not like Max was already just 1s behind and clearly held back.

But his drive was pretty impressive, I'd admit.

Yup, his drive at the opening lap was amazing. Like what the commentator Martin said, like playing video game. He overtake 9 cars in one lap!!!

He would be a great driver. But like Vettel, a bit of cry baby. :XD:

Yup, his drive at the opening lap was amazing. Like what the commentator Martin said, like playing video game. He overtake 9 cars in one lap!!!

He would be a great driver. But like Vettel, a bit of cry baby. :XD:

Haha, the young lad a bit of strawberry huh ...  [laugh]

Be interesting to see how he progresses in the years ahead or if he moves to say Ferrari or Merc (!).

This year's Red Bull not as competitive as last year, falling behind Merc and Ferrari, fortunately still got buffer to Force India and Williams.

(edited)

i really respect Red Bull in scouting talent and train them to become world champion ... first Vettel and now Verstappen with great potential ... [thumbsup] ... Ric also good but he big size leh ... no competitive advantage on weight ... lol

unlike the big boys Merc and Ferrari - simply buy champion and claim title

Edited by Wt_know

Haha, the young lad a bit of strawberry huh ...  [laugh]

Be interesting to see how he progresses in the years ahead or if he moves to say Ferrari or Merc (!).

This year's Red Bull not as competitive as last year, falling behind Merc and Ferrari, fortunately still got buffer to Force India and Williams.

I hear the commentators, Martin and Crofty say, Red Bull will be competitive only when the race at Spain starts. thatz where their upgrade package will be ready.

And to the Mclaren team...............Honda engines cannot make it. Both cars retired!!! Alonso is so pissed in the c0ckpit. [laugh]

I hear the commentators, Martin and Crofty say, Red Bull will be competitive only when the race at Spain starts. thatz where their upgrade package will be ready.

And to the Mclaren team...............Honda engines cannot make it. Both cars retired!!! Alonso is so pissed in the c0ckpit. [laugh]

Red Bull's advantage was that they were kinder on tyres than Merc and Ferrari, so they had more flexibility in strategy and did give Merc and Ferrari some worries in the last few seasons. This season, tyres are more durable so I think some of that advantage has been taken away. And the Renault power unit is probably less powerful than the Merc and Ferrari units.

Mac quite disappointing hor, coming from where they were in the 80s - 90s. Alsono actually arm chio, drive half race but get full race pay still. By the time Hamilton, Vettel etc finish the race he already enjoying Shanghainese massage.  [laugh]

Alonso pay is world champion rate hor whether the car can finish every race ... jin ho jiak ... lol

Honda is in very deep sh!t. F1 engine development fail. Super GT first round in Okayama, 4 out of 5 NSX failed.

SG one not confirmed, still negotiating.

Believe SG contract is like 5 + 2 years and we are now in the + 2 already.

Cancel it please.

Way too much tax payer's money have been thrown into this pit and I see nothing in return except inconvenience.

↡ Advertisement