Xiaomi Yi Rearview Mirror Car Camera

Nutty

Interesting Rearview Mirror Dash Cam (Front and Rear) from Xiaomi

Available for RMB998 at TMall

https://world.tmall.com/item/539747960075.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4011-14920573524.81.uOJ1xH&id=539747960075&rn=669081927a952e99568c7d16cb800b63&abbucket=17

Anyone know where we can install this in Singapore?

TB2yeBwXrnA11Bjy0FjXXapoFXa_!!0-juitemme760

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl_OVjEaLsA

Edited by Lightsabre
↡ Advertisement

Interesting Rearview Mirror Dash Cam (Front and Rear) from Xiaomi

Available for RMB998 at TMall

https://world.tmall.com/item/539747960075.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4011-14920573524.81.uOJ1xH&id=539747960075&rn=669081927a952e99568c7d16cb800b63&abbucket=17

Anyone know where we can install this in Singapore?

TB2yeBwXrnA11Bjy0FjXXapoFXa_!!0-juitemme760

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl_OVjEaLsA

Sgt, so did you install this?

(edited)

No ley. U interested ah?

I read reviews about iRoad. Like not so good ley. Dunno why so popular.

Maybe just get a 1-ch xiaomi car cam sua.

Edited by Nutty

No ley. U interested ah?

I read reviews about iRoad. Like not so good ley. Dunno why so popular.

Maybe just get a 1-ch xiaomi car cam sua.

Sgt, I quite like this kind which dun need to install just attach it over the rear mirror, very fang bian but the reviews in TB like not very good leh, there are many other Ah-tiong brands in TB which have better review than this Yi Rearview Mirror Car Camera.

I currently using Blackvue 1ch but its date and time always out by a lot sibei sian wan.

IT show is cumming so maybe can look around and get it from there if I wanna change.

Yah man. Camera on left.. I've considered that, but it will restrict the folding down of visor for front passenger. My wife need the attached mirror to do her makeup when I driving her to work.. So I bought 2ch camera instead. It's Itronics fhd 5000 model from qoo10.. About $230+$50 installation.. Good investment I would say.. Anyway, I'm never not a big fan of blackvue or other expensive brands.. Think they are overpriced..

Yah man. Camera on left.. I've considered that, but it will restrict the folding down of visor for front passenger. My wife need the attached mirror to do her makeup when I driving her to work.. So I bought 2ch camera instead. It's Itronics fhd 5000 model from qoo10.. About $230+$50 installation.. Good investment I would say.. Anyway, I'm never not a big fan of blackvue or other expensive brands.. Think they are overpriced..

You should try the Blackvue DR650S. No other car camera allows you to track your vehicle except for Blackvue.

post-2654-0-18595200-1472624051_thumb.jpg

Back to rearview mirror camera, I dont fancy it cos it restricts me from adjusting my rearview mirror upwards. The top of the rearview mirror camera attachment will hit the top of the rearview mirror mount thus preventing a tall person like me to adjust the mirror upwards. Cannot see the rearview completely when I seat upright. Need to slouch or bend my head down to view the rearview mirror. 

So if you are tall, esp head touching headliner, forget about such rearview mirror attachment.

Neutral Newbie

I also looking for a dashcam for any insurance claim purpose.  Xiaomi dashcam now only about S$86, looks good but I prefer one can leave in the car without being so obvious.  Any good budget rearview mirror version?

Supercharged

I also looking for a dashcam for any insurance claim purpose.  Xiaomi dashcam now only about S$86, looks good but I prefer one can leave in the car without being so obvious.  Any good budget rearview mirror version?

not really. so far, tested two other brands wan. day view ok.

but night view is terrible. esp if the area is low light (eg, HDB service road). you literally see only a black screen!

if i were you, for under $100, there are plenty of decent cam that are in the market that can mount very well behind the review mirror without obstructing your view of the road.

http://list.qoo10.sg/s/CAR-CAMERA?keyword=car+camera

this list got long list of cheap and decent ones that you can review for your own purchase.

remember, try getting FHD if possible.

Twincharged

anyone installed this ??

recordings(samples) are good with wifi and size is like the blackvue ...best part price is damn cheap !!

i am thinking of getting as a backup second cam ... just nice to put behind my rear view mirror also.

786d7f99-80f0-4c9e-a42b-ab133d3057d6.jpg

anyone installed this ??

recordings(samples) are good with wifi and size is like the blackvue ...best part price is damn cheap !!

i am thinking of getting as a backup second cam ... just nice to put behind my rear view mirror also.

786d7f99-80f0-4c9e-a42b-ab133d3057d6.jpg

just bot this for my ride....replace my rear cam...if good may buy one front also but cannot do 24/7 recording option

$61

Edited by Croc1977
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

just bot this for my ride....replace my rear cam...if good may buy one front also but cannot do 24/7 recording option

$61

i clock about 30km a day only ... so my battery will not last if i put my carcam in surveillance mode ...so i just set it to record when driving only.

your $61 with sdcard ?

Edited by Ysc3

i clock about 30km a day only ... so my battery will not last if i put my carcam in surveillance mode ...so i just set it to record when driving only.

your $61 with sdcard ?

no just unit with 6 mths warranty.

i don't need msd cards as i got spare new ones

Neutral Newbie

Can anyone share where to find a reliable car camera installer for a car camera i bought online.  I stay near Bukit Batok.  i see from this chat trial that its $50 but no installer named.  Thank you very much.

↡ Advertisement