Lets talk about China history 上下五千年

Yaloryalor

was he killed after he win the war for the emperor?

i remember alot of similar case.

He was not killed by 汉武帝。汉武帝 was very sad and built a smiliar mountain beside his tomb resembling the area where he defeated the 匈奴.

I not sure of this but this emperor 朱棣 is one of the interest character.

Snatch the emperor throne from his nephew. Moved the capital from Nanjing to Beijing, built the Forbidden city.

Without him maybe the capital of China still in Nanjing. LOL

Which I thought was a mistake which allow 满清 to conquer ming so easily. 

the one directed by tinto brass?

lots of people no wear clothes...

incidentally, i remember my history teacher (auntie auntie type) told her the reason why one of the earliest dynasties (夏,商,or 周)died, was because the emperor was too cruel and sadistic. He would listen to the queen and hunted human for trophy, by forcing people to be like animals of prey (without clothes too) and run away, then use bow and arrow to hunt them down.

inevitably, the people rebelled and overthrew it...

If you mixed reading the history during that time with 封神演义/封神榜,it makes a fascinating read  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Which I thought was a mistake which allow 满清 to conquer ming so easily. 

If you mixed reading the history during that time with 封神演义/封神榜,it makes a fascinating read  [thumbsup]

its not easy if not for wu san gui.

li zhi cheng play a big part also. 

Yah lah, but if the capital still at nanjing, qing wont conquer china so easily. And history always remember traitors, especially china history. So what Wu did, his name will be shamed forever. 

Yah lah, but if the capital still at nanjing, qing wont conquer china so easily. And history always remember traitors, especially china history. So what Wu did, his name will be shamed forever. 

li zhicheng chop off wu san gui father head, and force his hand i think .

but i think even if qing soldier dun come in, ming also fall into li zhi cheng hand.

but watch too much drama and novel, some story its they fight over a woman, forget the name

Agreed with you.

If without 李自成,the Qing will not be able to attack to Beijing so easily.

Wu San Gui is one of the 十大总兵 sent to the north to defend after the Emperor 崇祯 killed 袁从焕. Very poor thing, this general got his flesh cut off piece by piece. The people still snatch his mean and eat.   [shakehead]  [shakehead]

Agreed with you.

Wu San Gui is one of the 十大总兵 sent to the north to defend after the Emperor 崇祯 killed 袁从焕. Very poor thing, this general got his flesh cut off piece by piece. The people still snatch his mean and eat.   [shakehead]  [shakehead]

This is the supposed father of the Bi Xue Jian protagonist right?

• Praise 1

li zhicheng chop off wu san gui father head, and force his hand i think .

but i think even if qing soldier dun come in, ming also fall into li zhi cheng hand.

but watch too much drama and novel, some story its they fight over a woman, forget the name

Dont forget, qing like yuan are foreigners in han ren's eyes. I bet they rather let li rule than let foreigner rule again. 

• Praise 2

Agreed with you.

200px-Xiao_Zhuang_Mi_Shi.JPG

most story portrait duo er gun as the bad guy in qing history.

but this drama show a very different view. i like alot

IMO, the 导火线 for 吴三桂 for opening the door is not all about his dad and not his loyalty to Ming but more about his face. He can't swallow his most beloved beautiful concubine being raped by 李自成 generals

Most CCTV documentaries show he commented how can he be a man when he can't even protect his woman

Edited by Dfx16

Out of four, three are historical, one is fictional.  [laugh]

I'm more fascinated by 西施. Sent to 吳王, leading to the elimination of his empire. 多少英雄只愛美人,不愛江山。

chu ba wang the wife is it 1 of the 4??

i only remember the actress very chio [:p]

So the saying goes 怒髮衝冠為紅顔. This is 吳三桂.

Also, 李志成 do not have the discipline or wisdom of 皇太極 or 多爾袞.

13724551299946219598.jpg

"Wang Zhao Chun" was the one who collapse a section of the Great Wall right .... :slow:

↡ Advertisement