Lets talk about China history 上下五千年

Yaloryalor

My secondary school history is on China.

Who is the same era with me.....:beaten:

I studied China's history in secondary.... haha
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

chinese 5000 years history

one great lesson for all

self destruction

kingdom to kingdom

dynasty to dynasty

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

meaming you old liao....like me....ððð

My children 14, yours? We will know roughly who is more senior ..... haha. But you look young leh.
  • Praise 1

My children 14, yours? We will know roughly who is more senior ..... haha. But you look young leh.

My son end of this year will be 24....i married young at 5 yrs old....

Very good example!

In the chinese history many Brothers killing each other for the throne.

Rumour first Song emperor 赵匡胤 was killed by his own brother 赵光义.

Before he became 唐太宗, 李世民 actually killed his older brother who was the crown prince and younger brother to force his father's hands. 

The Qings, who were indirect descendants of the Yuans, led by Dorgon, otherwise known as the "Imperial Father" of Shunzhi Emperor, took efforts to "employ" former Ming officials who are Chinese to serve in Qing's courts. This was done before as early as the reign of Hong Taiji, Emperor Shunzhi's father. However, Dorgon further expounded his efforts (such as keeping the Chinese officials and re-starting the imperial exams) and these partially smoothened Qing's rule in China than the Yuan.

Of course, Dorgon's subsequent "hair and queue" policy to the rest of the male Chinese population wasn't a popular choice. His brother, Dodo massacred the entire Chinese population of a certain big Chinese city doesn't even help.

But the desire to 反清复明 is always there even when china under qing was prosperous and successful. 

What about his wife? Pls share.

It was written she was the one behind all the 'bad' thing chopping off all the king's kaki .

She does not like new idea to rock the boat ...   汉文王 was like her puppet after he took over his father.

most important ... not pretty :D  

• Praise 7

Before he became å太å®, æä¸æ° actually killed his older brother who was the crown prince and younger brother to force his father's hands.

But the desire to åæ¸å¤æ is always there even when china under qing was prosperous and successful.

That's the famous 玄武門之變。

反清复明 is not like the people no food to eat but it's the 民族意识。 Qing was not 汉族 they go against want to 光复汉室.

Me too. And i studied it in Chinese some more...

but dun know about 95% of what the experts in China history has shared here...

æ­æ§ããã

Haha ..... I think I remember the stories in shows more than the textbooks now
  • Praise 3

Me too. And i studied it in Chinese some more... 

but dun know about 95% of what the experts in China history has shared here...

惭愧。。。

Then little wonder why the 汉文王's father died young and didn't live to old age...

Most of the emperors dont live over 60 . Only a few really live till 80. He was lucky to live that long , almost got killed by the 匈奴 . He was trapped by 40万 匈奴 for 7 days . 

• Praise 4

Most of the emperors dont live over 60 . Only a few really live till 80. He was lucky to live that long , almost got killed by the å奴 . He was trapped by 40ä¸ å奴 for 7 days .

The Han dynasty used a lot of efforts to fight with the 匈奴. How were they destroyed? By which emperor?
  • Praise 1

The Han dynasty used a lot of efforts to fight with the å奴. How were they destroyed? By which emperor?

汉武帝 咯 but the country suffered as well
  • Praise 3

Yeah, that's him.

ys_68055.jpg

To understand how Shih Huang Ti, his family background and the rise of his great empire, one has to read the history of Spring Autumn (Confucius) and Warring States (after Confucius). Qin was not a major power to begin with. Some legends say they grew from nomadic tribes.

The Spring Autumn to warring states period was defined by the splitting up of the state of Jin to Zhao, Han and Wei states. By then there wasn't many states that were left standing.

Imagine the largest seven major states of the warring period, 3 of them were born from the state of Jin.

Even at the beginning of the warring states period, Qin was contained by the powerful Wei which prevented the Qin expansion to the east. It was the brillant Shang Yang who changes the state of Qin and the weakening of the state of Wei in their expansion conquest that gave Qin a foothold into central China.

• Praise 1

The Spring Autumn to warring states period was defined by the splitting up of the state of Jin to Zhao, Han and Wei states. By then there wasn't many states that were left standing.

Imagine the largest seven major states of the warring period, 3 of them were born from the state of Jin.

Even at the beginning of the warring states period, Qin was contained by the powerful Wei which prevented the Qin expansion to the east. It was the brillant Shang Yang who changes the state of Qin and the weakening of the state of Wei in their expansion conquest that gave Qin a foothold into central China.

But shang yang was killed by Qin ... ironically
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4