The new Water and Carbon Tax

RadX

The gov spend money make commercial ads, get ppl to go ard households to introduce water saving devices, put up posters to ask ppl save water, and how many of us listen? 

So someone up there say, "see lah, told you already, these jokers how you educated also no use one, they are so used to having open tap got water come out. I tell you what, stop all the spending, and increase water tax. Simple, easy, effective and make more money."

KPKB how? let it be lah, it will come to s stage where they cannot tahan and will automatically start to save water, and when they start seeing their water bills drop, the kpkb will stop. No worries.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

take a simple example, wash car. Even with the control of water flow, anyone take care not to waste water when washing car?  I see ppl attached a hose to the outlet, and 20 cents after 20 cents they insert and spray away happily at their car. I the salty one, bring 3 pails, 20 cents collect 2.5 pails and enough for me to wash my car, including cleaning the rims. 

The other water spending creature in the household, believe me, is the maid!

These girls come from places where they seldom get to enjoy open tap got water flow, to them water is free. The amount of water they use to wash toilet will knock you off your chair. I realised that whenever my maid is not ard, my water bill drops. So I did some adjustments to the water flow of my taps, told her to use pail instead of the hose to wash toilet. And told her that water is not free, here we need to pay for every drop of water. 

And what happen, my water bill drop by $10-12.  ^_^

But my water consumption  is still high compare to what PUB is comparing me to, and water makes up half of my PUB bills. Electricity and gas the other half, with half of my cooking done on PUB gas.  <_<

i have 5 pax at home each take 2 shower a day. 2 load of 10kg laundry on top load machine everyday (more on weekend), $35 per month easily   [sweatdrop]  

↡ Advertisement

i have 5 pax at home each take 2 shower a day. 2 load of 10kg laundry on top load machine everyday (more on weekend), $35 per month easily   [sweatdrop]  

heng ah i oni use $8 a month haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

there is only one way... you shld stand there and jaga how she use water when she showering....   :XD:

cannot lah, wait I go mata chu, who want to bill me out. I may be tiko, but I is got class one, not those 不要脸own maid also sup one.  [:p]

And surprise me, I wrote wall of text without dots, and you manage to pick up the maid part. sibei ho you!!! [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Nothing much to talk about. It's all one-sided as usual. Ppl are expected to listen and follow.

Get ready your buckets, pail and trolley. Raining time go collect rain water.

If I am not wrong govt don't allow u collect water from rainwater. PUB warn against it

Anyone can confirm this.

• Praise 2

If I am not wrong govt don't allow u collect water from rainwater. PUB warn against it

Anyone can confirm this.

cannot be, i see people doing it everywhere, even outside mrt station   [laugh]  [laugh]

I have 6, and my water consumption used to be ard $80, now with some new measures at home, it has gone down to +- $70. [sweatdrop]

But looks like going back up to $80 soon with the 30% increase.  [bigcry]

Mahathir must be laughing his guts out.... see lah!! Singapura people so "kayu" #1 kenna "ketuk" again

no lar....we Singaporean are docile.....domesticated for slaughter....

@radx say he shower at gyms before going home lo.... + already lifetime free membership.. ... really is calculate until last drop... keke

no wonder his beemer very nice!

you sld try waterfall in mother nature. [thumbsup][:p][laugh][laugh]

cannot bro....that wan is for martial arts exponent....scared later the water will explode.... Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement