COE bidding - 1st round March 2017

RadX

"Siao Eh" is fine by me :D ..... Just don't be too affectionate.. Unless you all are [gorgeous]  [gorgeous]  [gorgeous]

like how the hokkien bengs call each other affectionately....... we can now officially call you "Siao Eh"!

hahahh

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just spoke to my SE today. He said the new VES will have a big impact. All the AD and PIs will be rushing in to get COEs to clear current stock of cars that will get hit by surcharges or lose their huge CEVS rebate by year end.  Hybrids like Prius go from 30k rebate to neutral. BMW 216d goes from 10k rebate to 20k surcharge!  If you want a hybrid, I guess this year is the best time to get your car...

st_20170309_vnchart_2993114.jpg

Just spoke to my SE today. He said the new VES will have a big impact. All the AD and PIs will be rushing in to get COEs to clear current stock of cars that will get hit by surcharges or lose their huge CEVS rebate by year end. Hybrids like Prius go from 30k rebate to neutral. BMW 216d goes from 10k rebate to 20k surcharge! If you want a hybrid, I guess this year is the best time to get your car...

Somen of the model is already too late to get liao. Such as bmw 216d. The waiting time i think is next year according to one of the bros.

We suppose to have another year in 2018 for a year of high supply before it start to get tapered down. With such annoucment for the new VES, those that wanted to change car next year will brought forward the plan. Coe gonna stay high for the rest of the year

• Dislike 1

Hello good morning Sir

want to buy a Honda car from me?

You want Vtec?, I can give you Vtec turbo, you want? one sticker is vtec, 2 stickers  vtec turbo, 3 stickers  no horse run.  [thumbsup]

I half half SE mah, some days i sell Jipun chia, some days I sell ang moh chia, so depends which day what chia I SE for lah.  [:p]

C&C SE spotted.

anw, LTA scholars got Vtec Turbo. When COE was going down, lax financing kicked in, price went up, and when price coming down, U/G buying turbo COE and now with U/G buying reaching plateau, VES kicks in. As long as they can kick the can down the road for another 24 mth, the supply story will change.

• Praise 3

NB, mai pian hor !

One sticker is one additional Horse power!

Vtec should be need to paste the plastic emblem right ?

If want VTEC TURBO is put in all 4 corner of the car right?

Uncle have got do research one hor.

Ang Mo chia u also got lobang!

got have sell ma-see-lee or not?

Wah the world stickers is mentioned several times, soon our government will make ADs to lable stickers on cars like washing machine and aircone, more stickers for more fuel saving. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Agreed. They are slightly more expensive but you know won't get scammed. Just look at their showroom. I heard it's their own building. Very impressive. As good as some ADs.

Bro, u b surprised if I told u I got it at a "steal", wc several grands below then price of other pi, all tks to a fellow mcf who pm me that he booked the same ride I was eyeing stating his package. I told se to gimme same package as his. So voila.. some more v offered more std freebies than other pi, 3m solar film n carmat some more. Yes, 3m not 3a or 3whateva..

TBH, I oso couldn't believe the package when se SMS me before I've even went down to meet him. Cos v is selling premium makes so I'm not expecting them to be that competitive in terms of pricing..

CEVs never remove. Just replaced by VES. 

These "rebates" are locked in at vehicle registration. 

CEVS equates to lower PARF. So with the CEVS removal, will PARF be higher, just wondering.

• Praise 1

wah, civil turbo hor, 大过天, I see liao sure faster signal and keep left, pls go pls go, I just follow far far behind.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

don't think u can follow; after 2 bends u can't even c the prawn noodle log tail lights.

initial d teach one..

• Praise 1

Ok, I think I know what type of car you have Lobang Liao.

When I need to use Radx package, I will instruct him to get the car from you, steady ?

already i am supplying cars to him liao, you no worry, when you need he sure will get from me, I reserve one tokong tokkong one for you.  [thumbsup]  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Tiko CEO you want to run for mod erection? So vividly carry mcf balls.

Well I concur senior (aged old men) won't go bashing newbies for no reason. Come in post here post some genuine qns like what suv to get...assy,..upgrade etc..many here surely willing to share their experiences.

The only so call bashing was the stun bar kid on bke..I still remember him!

KNN, how many time must I tell you, I cannot run for mod lah, and they wont allow also. If I mod, this whole place cfm upside down.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Tianmo, I wanna buy Honda Civic Turbo ley.

You got any special for me?

Sgt, of course got lah, I am the lobang SE you know.  [laugh]

But what for you want a civic turbo, for you special,  I lut one turbo inside your shuttle better right? Out side family man, in side wild fire burning. A turbo wagon, best of all world. Ai mai?  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 1

CEVS equates to lower PARF. So with the CEVS removal, will PARF be higher, just wondering.

Yes, I guess since there is no rebate to eat into your PARF, you should get a higher scrap value for your car at the end of 10 years.

Based on the table, it seems that no car today will get a rebate. At best neutral or a sizable penalty.  So even if COE price stays flat, almost all cars will be 5k to 30k more expensive from 2018 (assuming AD and PI have been passing the full rebate to buyer). I guess govt is using this to prop up COE prices in 2017 since by 2018, COE supply will start to come down. 

With this new VES, if you need a car, best to get it this year in my view.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Just spoke to my SE today. He said the new VES will have a big impact. All the AD and PIs will be rushing in to get COEs to clear current stock of cars that will get hit by surcharges or lose their huge CEVS rebate by year end. Hybrids like Prius go from 30k rebate to neutral. BMW 216d goes from 10k rebate to 20k surcharge! If you want a hybrid, I guess this year is the best time to get your car...

How to ever believe any SE? It's always the same rhetoric of must buy now or you will miss the boat.

Hypersonic

All kena neutral or surcharge, then what cars are entitled for rebate ???

Or the new scheme is money sucking only.

Your 2nd sentence
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1