• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

Surf2004
  • Premium member
    Surf2004
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Anyone using or used the above Tyres before ? My car expiring end of year and Tyres going bald in 2 months time.

Any suggestion ?

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:40 PM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Anyone using or used the above Tyres before ? My car expiring end of year and Tyres going bald in 2 months time.

Any suggestion ?

CAN SHARE what size and car you driving?

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

Surf2004
  • Premium member
    Surf2004
    1st Gear
    Author Image

205/60/16 Picnic

Edited by Surf2004, 02 March 2017 - 07:07 PM.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:19 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

very free last nite

did some search on this KH18 model 

looks like phasing out model, and no sure KH18 got your size 205/60/16?

personally had not try this tire before so cant provide any comment

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

Surf2004
  • Premium member
    Surf2004
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I saw the ads in sgCarMart with this profile. Probably old stock.

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kumho Solus KH18

Kumho Solus KH18  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Bellominion  |  Neutral Newbie

Quite a Good buy!

Have recently owed this set of tyres and was quite happy with my purchase. I purchased them based on the price and other customers reviews. I'm glad that I listened to the reviews. These tyres are very quiet and handle really well. I had them... » Read More

Kumho Solus KH18

Kumho Solus KH18  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by XavithePOOH  |  Neutral Newbie

Cruise your way comfortably!

I had driven over 25000 kms on them now, and they do give me a much smoother ride, handles very well, and I have driven the rain three times so far without a slip. I feel very secure with the tires on my ride. The noise on these were marginal... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Kumho Solus KH18

Quick Reply

Tags: kumho, solus, kh18 and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users