VW Golf 2017

therock

Supersonic

good luck, have fun~

As long as ppl know what they are getting into w the dry box, the regular Golf is actually a pretty decent drive. Test drove the 1.2tsi b4 n the little engine was surprisingly smooth n perky

As long as ppl know what they are getting into w the dry box, the regular Golf is actually a pretty decent drive. Test drove the 1.2tsi b4 n the little engine was surprisingly smooth n perky

Unfortunately, that is not often the case.

Supersonic

Unfortunately, that is not often the case.

I’m not surprised if many Golf, Jetta & Touran buyers are first time conti car buyer coming from Jap or kimchi 1.6L cars. Naturally, VW drives & feels better than any of the usual b&b cars and since it’s around the same price, it’s easy to make the switch. Can’t really blame them lah.

I’m not surprised if many Golf, Jetta & Touran buyers are first time conti car buyer coming from Jap or kimchi 1.6L cars. Naturally, VW drives & feels better than any of the usual b&b cars and since it’s around the same price, it’s easy to make the switch. Can’t really blame them lah.

Never did blame them personally.

Just hate it when later on the "problems" start, then they why this why that, blame everyone else but no blame self no proper research before signing for a big ticket item

Hypersonic

Hi, i am collecting the new golf 1.4 hl this week . Anything i should look out for ?

flashing spanner on the display

:mellow:  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Hi, i am collecting the new golf 1.4 hl this week . Anything i should look out for ?

The 24 hr towing service list of contacts, you know, just in case [:p] , all the best and enjoy the ride [laugh]

• Praise 2

New golf 1.4 ? Is there such a model now? 

Turbocharged
(edited)

Difference between 1L & 1.4L is really significant.

Whopping 30k!!!!!

Yeah, machiam Kia Stinger 2.0 GT Line and 3.3 GT.

Oh, I just had a look at the Passat’s prices: the cheapest trim is even priced lower at $129,900

Edited by Doppel
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

been driving the 1.4 for a few days already. really nothing to find fault with . Maybe the sound in the car. else all is good for me.

For a gb to act up, is by age or by mileage?

mileage

by design

any gearbox will act up. it's only how soon. 

↡ Advertisement