Survey on Automobile Purchases

thenaong

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone!

We are a group of NUS Business students doing a research project on consumers' behavior in automobile purchases. Your participation in this survey will definitely help in creating a better purchasing experience for yourself in the near future!

Here's the link: https://goo.gl/forms/zBjSBbHlCL7N617d2

Thanks all for helping! :-)

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Hi everyone!

We are a group of NUS Business students doing a research project on consumers' behavior in automobile purchases. Your participation in this survey will definitely help in creating a better purchasing experience for yourself in the near future!

Here's the link: https://goo.gl/forms/zBjSBbHlCL7N617d2

Thanks all for helping! :-)

Will your survey results be sent to MoT, LTA and ADs and PIs?

How will you and the survey results creates a better purchasing experience for ourselves in the future? Results in lower COE? Lower retail prices from ADs and PIs? Unlimited servicing? Handsome and beautiful Sales consultant dine and wine with us at their expenses? Most of us will get better experience if the above happens.

The least you could do is to do a mini synopsis here before putting up the link.

Turbocharged

Wah nowadays do project so easy just start topic in forum and post can liao ??  During my time for my project I had to stand under hot sun counting traffic and categorise the different types of vehicles passing thru an intersection .  [sweatdrop]

Anyway, done .

Help you get A grade for project ?

How will ur survey help motorist then ?

get A and become LTA scholars ?? think carefully [laugh] [laugh]
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Wah nowadays do project so easy just start topic in forum and post can liao ??  During my time for my project I had to stand under hot sun counting traffic and categorise the different types of vehicles passing thru an intersection .  [sweatdrop]

Anyway, done .

Not stand for 15 mins then extrapolate for the next few hours?  [lipsrsealed]

At least pick a  [gorgeous] as partner to count with you lor.

• Praise 1

get A and become LTA scholars ?? think carefully [laugh] [laugh]

Just a thought, do ppl usually get permission from MCF before they conduct such surveys and in return like share information?

Or do they suka suka own time own target?

Just a thought, do ppl usually get permission from MCF before they conduct such surveys and in return like share information?

Or do they suka suka own time own target?

no need permission.

they didn't conduct the survey here but another site, it is up to user if they want yo participate.

• Praise 2

no need permission.

they didn't conduct the survey here but another site, it is up to user if they want yo participate.

I see. I'm asking out of concern coz anyone can claim to be some students from some instituttion to conduct survey. There's no verification and creating a website w/o student/lecturer names that even make it more unconvincing. For me I won't anyhow share personal information as car buying is more or less a personal decision. I'm not being mean but we should be careful since anyone can just start a survey w/o verification and starts collecting information.

I see. I'm asking out of concern coz anyone can claim to be some students from some instituttion to conduct survey. There's no verification and creating a website w/o student/lecturer names that even make it more unconvincing. For me I won't anyhow share personal information as car buying is more or less a personal decision. I'm not being mean but we should be careful since anyone can just start a survey w/o verification and starts collecting information.

i understand and have the same concerns.

there are tons on such survey online or offline, i also dun anyhow take part unless it comes from the services i have been using.

Usually not much details other than age, education, income group, etc. i duno how serious people fill them though [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

sponsored by toyota or those in selection?

so at end of survey is catagorize demographics as to who buys what usually?

i understand and have the same concerns.

there are tons on such survey online or offline, i also dun anyhow take part unless it comes from the services i have been using.

Usually not much details other than age, education, income group, etc. i duno how serious people fill them though [laugh] [laugh]

i serious, but how to affect me?

↡ Advertisement