Circles Life Phone plan

Sdf4786k

I considered switching to them also when I last re-contracted. But the telcos always dangle the carrot of getting a new phone at lower price. 

Maybe if my phone still working well when it's time to re-contract, I might consider jumping over

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Tiagong those SinHell customers from down there message him FOC one.... You wanna try mai?  :D 

Who dare to Msg you ...........  [knife]   :D

• Praise 1

Tiagong those SinHell customers from down there message him FOC one.... You wanna try mai?  :D 

and Now he has UNLimited WhatsASS msg .............. We are DOOM !!! 

• Praise 9

with this circle plan, wonder if the telco would come up with some promo to current subscriber to stay put or not.

At least, give free phone like how M1 first launch lah, .

1) contracts don't expire for the next few months...

2) circles.life roaming cannot fight with m1 data passport (I go to japan often), and starhub (recently launched cheap roaming to fight data passport)

3) I think i'll stick to the tried and tested. Same for myrepublic. Ever since they crashed the market, see the rest now

quite easy to burn data these days..

was watching a live stream on youtube sometime last month. 1 hr burn 3gb alr @.@. and it wasn't even on 1080p..

add that and everything else, 7gb is actually quite little lol

my son 16 this year.....travels by mrt a lot so a lot of music & video downloads so monthly of 15gb to 20gb for youngster nowadays

is norm. I was actually looking forward to MY REPLUBLIC for the unlimited data at $60 but they lost to Circle Life. 

Now I waiting for my Suck Hub contract to expire this July and I will Port over to circle life. 

Supersonic

my son 16 this year.....travels by mrt a lot so a lot of music & video downloads so monthly of 15gb to 20gb for youngster nowadays

is norm. I was actually looking forward to MY REPLUBLIC for the unlimited data at $60 but they lost to Circle Life. 

Now I waiting for my Suck Hub contract to expire this July and I will Port over to circle life. 

They did not lose to circle life. They lost to an Aussie/Malaysian company (can't remember the name). They are supposed to start biz later this year.

Circle life is a just using M1's network.

Purely my own imagination:

I abit suspect circle life is black ops team

Soon everybody will chut their own proxy start a proxy war

Turbocharged

I also going to port to circle life once my m1 simcard plan expires end of may, if there are no better offer.

(edited)

must wait and see whether their coverage and speed is good

i kena once when i jump to starhub chop chop curry pop when they offer 12gb

only realise their 4G sucks and their coverage fck up big time ... now may be better ... don't know

then jump ship back to Stinktel even though no likey them

I also going to port to circle life once my m1 simcard plan expires end of may, if there are no better offer.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I supposed other then the real dollars and cents, the coverage is vital. Else you saddle with a paperwight in your back pocket and cannot communicate when you want to.

I notice for Starhub, they give me the impression that they are riding on the data line for voice dial. Often, the first call to a starhub subscriber is an engage tone. Only on second try then the phone is connected. And I know for a fact that the person is not using the phone because he is just infront of me and I wanted to get him to order food for me.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Turbocharged

this circles.life running off M1's network... but is the speed/quality the same?

↡ Advertisement