Circles Life Phone plan

Sdf4786k

I have personally experienced this for 2g network

Before the closure of the 2g network, my kids phone was running in 2g network prepaid

Will latch on to Malaysia network instead

But now they using iphone 4, using 3g network, don't have this problem already

I guess Malaysia really pump up their 2g network power :XD:

You have KIDS?! [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

no ar? using signal towers? Sorry I suaku.

Anyway, my only concern is if near the north like sengkang and punggol, M1 signal usually drops and will phone will use Msia signals instead. Heard this from friends and colleagues.

Set the phone to select m1 network manually instead of automatic. Should solve the problem.
  • Praise 1

no ar? using signal towers? Sorry I suaku.

Anyway, my only concern is if near the north like sengkang and punggol, M1 signal usually drops and will phone will use Msia signals instead. Heard this from friends and colleagues.

hmm not really lah. definitely not in sengkang or most of punggol.

Only in sembawang park area and the woodlands park near the causeway.

Set the phone to select m1 network manually instead of automatic. Should solve the problem.

Thanks. Will try that out when I port over.

hmm not really lah. definitely not in sengkang or most of punggol.

Only in sembawang park area and the woodlands park near the causeway.

No leh. A couple of my friends staying in punggol/sengkang kena before. Was charged by M1 for roaming. Anyway, im not staying there. Just want to find out more about M1 signal performance before porting over.

No leh. A couple of my friends staying in punggol/sengkang kena before. Was charged by M1 for roaming. Anyway, im not staying there. Just want to find out more about M1 signal performance before porting over.

so far no issues leh....

u can use my code given somewhere in this thread for registration waiver

• Praise 1

I dunno about high rise. But i go to all the parks in the north frequently bordering our neighbours and i seldom have this problem. most apparent would be sembawang park. 

• Praise 1

I dunno about high rise. But i go to all the parks in the north frequently bordering our neighbours and i seldom have this problem. most apparent would be sembawang park.

I am tuas south half of the time i need to reboot my phone. It show digi network!!

I am tuas south half of the time i need to reboot my phone. It show digi network!!

You using circle life? Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Cannot disable roaming?

i noted u used my referral...haha...hope you enjoy circles

Yup. Thanks again. [thumbsup]

The code reduces the activation cost from 38 to 18 bucks. Getting my SIM next Wed and probably port over on Thurs. :grin:

Yup. Thanks again. [thumbsup]

The code reduces the activation cost from 38 to 18 bucks. Getting my SIM next Wed and probably port over on Thurs. :grin:

Hmm, I'm starting to be curious why people who drive need so much data?   [laugh]