Circles Life Phone plan

Sdf4786k

Turbocharged

I just sign up 12mths singhell 5gb plan. No CALLER ID. total s$20 Nett.

I'm using Singnet email address. Bo Bian. Have to use singhell 4G in order to send out email.

Using starhub and m1 4G line, the email couldn't send out.

↡ Advertisement

oh...i see! Mine is with SH.....$48 for 3-4 gig plan. Last month my wife showed me my bill.....knn.....nearly $200.....sianz. My daughter is piggybacking on my Executive plan......dont know who is bursting my data plan....ððð

Use my refer code la.. get $20 off
  • Praise 1

All my subscriptionare with SH. Thinking of porting all my lines (wife and daughters) to Circle Life. Saw there is a $20 for 20 gig plan and a $28/6 gig plan. Also thinking of changing my cable broadband and cable channel to another service provider. My son got a kodi box but currently not using it. Wondering what are the best options to save money instead of giving it to a blood sucking company?

What's the monthly usage (and HP purchases) like?

Circle life might not be the cheapest hor. I personally find M1 the cheapest after taking into account the HP subsidies as well as the multi-line saver discounts.

Supersonic

Ya. Im using st since i was 18. The last renewal contract, requested voucher only give me 20 bucks. Pui. Called and ask for 100 say cannot. Pui.

I have been using ST for 19 years. Initially always gave me those $80 to $150 vouchers, now only give those $20 vouchers which I just throw away. This is how they repay loyal customers. 

If one day they really close the 12GB data plan, I will just switch operator.

• Praise 1

What's the monthly usage (and HP purchases) like?

Circle life might not be the cheapest hor. I personally find M1 the cheapest after taking into account the HP subsidies as well as the multi-line saver discounts.

quite irregular......most of the time its 50+.....last 2 month went above my roof at around 140 and 190.......must have watched to much youtube in mcf.....

quite irregular......most of the time its 50+.....last 2 month went above my roof at around 140 and 190.......must have watched to much youtube in mcf.....

Edited by Kusje

All my subscriptionare with SH. Thinking of porting all my lines (wife and daughters) to Circle Life. Saw there is a $20 for 20 gig plan and a $28/6 gig plan. Also thinking of changing my cable broadband and cable channel to another service provider. My son got a kodi box but currently not using it. Wondering what are the best options to save money instead of giving it to a blood sucking company?

Unless you hav cooperate discount, e M1 Multi-Saver looks good, also their fiber is cheapest if i not wrong $29/300Mbps (more than enough bandwidth for home use imho) .

For tele box.....well i veri long nvr use SH box alr, on android box nowadays. Alternatively, if ur family members or u urself watch shows on ur HP/tablet can get a wifi receiver for ur TV, direct port ur HP screen to ur TV. Anyway if you are streaming content, better to get VPN as some form of protection and to unlock 'geo-lock' content)

https://torrentfreak.com/what-now-for-pirate-boxes-streaming-following-the-ecj-ruling-170429/

• Praise 4

is this true?

Advertise UNLIMITED Whatapps, but only restrict to 1GB

must be those small small print hiding inside the T&C

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/beware-circles-life-telco-asks-cust-pay-despite-unlimited-whatsapp-plan

circles_life_whatsapp_not_unlimited_0.jp

Apparently, the unlimited does not include video calling.

I think you should move everyone to m1.

https://www.m1.com.sg/personal/bundles%20and%20promotions/bundlesstatic

Got 25% discount and 250/350$ voucher every year.

Not voucher. Thats the early recontract waiver from 250 to 350. Means u can change hardware every year without penalty. SH bundle has the same too. Nothing special.

Supersonic

Apparently, the unlimited does not include video calling.

Not voucher. Thats the early recontract waiver from 250 to 350. Means u can change hardware every year without penalty. SH bundle has the same too. Nothing special.

He said he ask for voucher but ST never give him. Even if they had given, it would be to offset the mobile also.

The voucher needs a month palm of at least $62

Thats quite a heavy user

350 voucher need 62 per month. 250 voucher don't need.

Btw, 62 dollar plan and lower plan not much difference in price if you have the maximum discount and after accounting for the additional mobile phone subsidy

Thanks bro and I got some data too.  Glad it helped you a bit [thumbsup]

BTW, my new code is 

RADX89

Just subscribed with your code. :grin:

• Praise 1

I have been using ST for 19 years. Initially always gave me those $80 to $150 vouchers, now only give those $20 vouchers which I just throw away. This is how they repay loyal customers. 

If one day they really close the 12GB data plan, I will just switch operator.

I boycott them for over 20 yrs  :XD:

• Praise 9

Neutral Newbie

I will be porting from ST soon, please share more information of the network coverage in Singapore. 

I will be porting from ST soon, please share more information of the network coverage in Singapore. 

I just started to use my new Circles plan yesterday. My area here is beach road.

Previously on ST and it gave me full 5 bar reception. This Circles plan is using M1 network and it is giving me 2 bar reception only.

However, when I am surfing, the M1 network loads pages faster than the ST network. I am using a Huawei usb dongle on my laptop. Nothing changed except sim card change.

• Praise 1

I have both Red and Orange prepaid. Red is strong but no service during peak hours. Orange is weaker but with fast internet speed during peak hours on the train. Red feels very constipated in packed trains.

↡ Advertisement