• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9567 replies to this topic | 92,639 praises

Posted Yesterday, 09:14 AM

bsswan
  • Premium member
    bsswan
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yes, some, after 2030...

http://www.seatrade-...rt-in-tuas.html

Earlier....... downtown areas already half closed for operations and will hand back to government in the next few years.

Either way, 2025-2030 is not so long.

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 AM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Earlier....... downtown areas already half closed for operations and will hand back to government in the next few years.

Either way, 2025-2030 is not so long.

They take a few years to handover, Govt also needs another few years to get the infrastructure ready mah.

All cables, fibre, electricity underground, pipes, roads, transport nodes.

They will not start selling until the whole port is mostly cleared and the infrastructure is ready.

Based on current numbers, we need at least 40,000 units in 5 years gap. Sell private land in Lim Chu Kang in the meantime?

Edited by Showster, Yesterday, 09:43 AM.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted Yesterday, 09:48 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They take a few years to handover, Govt also needs another few years to get the infrastructure ready mah.

All cables, fibre, electricity underground, pipes, roads, transport nodes.

They will not start selling until the whole port is mostly cleared and the infrastructure is ready.

Based on current numbers, we need at least 40,000 units in 5 years gap. Sell private land in Lim Chu Kang in the meantime?

Since we are talking about infra, just curious, is power substation always a concern when buying private property.

One of the agent told me the unit is situated next to a sub station and hence when trying to re sell may affect the prices.

Ash2017 praised this

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 AM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Since we are talking about infra, just curious, is power substation always a concern when buying private property.

One of the agent told me the unit is situated next to a sub station and hence when trying to re sell may affect the prices.

generally for fengshui believers, yes it is a concern....

for some people into scientific beliefs, i think it could also be somewhat of a concern if the high density electric waves are near you everyday?  but i think it only affects those staying at the low floors.......i don't believe electric wave got limited reach.

Edited by Acemundo, Yesterday, 10:06 AM.

Volvobrick and Dleodleo praised this

Posted Yesterday, 10:12 AM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Might have some logic there for personal stay.

But not that relevant for tenants.

Most important concept is buy relatively low maybe also sell relatively low.

So largely depends on what your intention is, and what are your preference or tolerance limits. There will still be buyers if your unit is the lowest on offer in your development, as there will always be those who want to prove their point that prices have not risen relative to other developments and they are still able to find even better value deals based on the lowest prices in each development.

Dleodleo and Freeder praised this
"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted Yesterday, 10:31 AM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

generally for fengshui believers, yes it is a concern....

for some people into scientific beliefs, i think it could also be somewhat of a concern if the high density electric waves are near you everyday? but i think it only affects those staying at the low floors.......i don't believe electric wave got limited reach.

Think one of the concern is EMF waves... There's a lot of write up about it online.

Posted Yesterday, 12:16 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think one of the concern is EMF waves... There's a lot of write up about it online.

Singapore regulations should be very ultra safe level, but there would still be concerns, so just factor in accordingly.
Uncle2 praised this

Posted Yesterday, 03:29 PM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Singapore regulations should be very ultra safe level, but there would still be concerns, so just factor in accordingly.

Maybe jamesc can consider putting his mil inside 🤣

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: private property, prices and 6 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users