Which car?

jima

This means you don't trust me, right? You must understand that being wise with your money is wise. That is why there are accountants.

Ok ok, I trust you.

Since you are a smart accountant and since you said a Proton is better than the more expensive Audi, please show us a detailed calculation breakdown of how much a Proton car buyer can save over 10 years of ownership vs an Audi buyer.

We are all waiting for you to enlighten us. TYVM

Edited by DACH
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Ok ok, I trust you.

Since you are a smart accountant and since you said a Proton is better than the more expensive Audi, please show us a detailed calculation breakdown of how much a Proton car buyer can save over 10 years of ownership vs an Audi buyer.

We are all waiting for you to enlighten us. TYVM

See my skilled excel and maths work. $37,083.11 savings each year from buying a Proton Exora. Now you can trust my smart.

post-270217-0-08627900-1546497174.jpg

Edited by coolexec

See my skilled excel and maths work. $37,083.11 savings each year from buying a Proton Exora. Now you can trust my smart.

LOL! LOLOL!

Maintenance $300/year?

Fines $0/year??

Petrol pump cheaper grade??? (What makes you think Audi cannot run on ron95 or even go JB for petrol?)

Personally I dont think Exora can hit 15km/L, even Altis cannot achieve that. If can get 10/11km/L very impressive already.

Comparing an A8 to an Exora?

When doing comparision, pls Compare apple to apple lah

Edited by cmcex
  • Praise 1

Cheap itself is already good. So my thinking is not flawed. Many people cannot switch to this mental. Doesn’t mean Audi is better than Proton just because Audi is more expensive. Understand?

I am an accountant, sent to this little island for my service because I am smart. I can understand numbers so you must trust me how this thinking is logic.

I am an accountant, sent to this little island for my service because I am smart. I can understand numbers so you must trust me how this thinking is logic.

Laugh die me!!! Hahaha! Where did you get these, man!?

post-21950-0-97546600-1546497928.jpg

LOL! LOLOL!

Maintenance $300/year?

Fines $0/year??

Petrol pump cheaper grade??? (What makes you think Audi cannot run on ron95 or even go JB for petrol?)

Personally I dont think Exora can hit 15km/L, even Altis cannot achieve that. If can get 10/11km/L very impressive already.

Comparing an A8 to an Exora?

When doing comparision, pls Compare apple to apple lah

This is all in deep logic. Exora is favourite car from Proton in Singapore and Audi A8 is luzury car every Singaporean wanted. So, this is saying, let's see how your pocket will burn if you spend money on the luzury car you want.

• Dislike 1

This is all in deep logic. Exora is favourite car from Proton in Singapore and Audi A8 is luzury car every Singaporean wanted. So, this is saying, let's see how your pocket will burn if you spend money on the luzury car you want.

I would say this is all in YOUR logic.

No doubt luxury car is what ppl always want, but for those who have enough money to burn, these figures are meaningless.

But really if need to calculate until like that, might as well take public transport. Scrap this spreadsheet and download Private Hire app.

Savings are even more significant :)

I would say this is all in YOUR logic.

No doubt luxury car is what ppl always want, but for those who have enough money to burn, these figures are meaningless.

But really if need to calculate until like that, might as well take public transport. Scrap this spreadsheet and download Private Hire app.

Savings are even more significant :)

Is it you feel jealous that I can do extreme good calculations?

Rather you are jealous that others can afford something you cant?

I cannot be jealous with someone who do warped calculation, or rather i wont compare myself to someone who made a fool out of themselves :)

Most importantly i cannot be bothered to compare my intellect with someone whose intellect are questionable. I know how to pay MSW durian price and not comparing it with XO/Red Prawn/D24

Edited by cmcex

aint someone trying to stir up sh....?

somemore england cmi, either further up north east or from south asia....

better not give audience....

What kind of dumb f*** English are you using?? What the f*** is "extreme good calculations"??? Can we have extreme good English instead?

Cheap itself is already good. So my thinking is not flawed. Many people cannot switch to this mental. Doesn’t mean Audi is better than Proton just because Audi is more expensive. Understand?

Hope you invest in Geely shares.  Everyone is going to be smart like you and buy only Geely cars soon!  The company will take over the world as its cars are cheap and has 4 wheels like Audi/Merc/BMW.

But then the fact you are talking about buying car in Sillypore in itself is stupid with the most expensive car prices (Proton too) in the world.  Penny wise, pound foolish.

BTW MCF members are not so smart like you one, they are just flushed with cash and anyhow spend money on BMW/Audi/Merc/Lexus.

• Praise 3

Rather you are jealous that others can afford something you cant?

I cannot be jealous with someone who do warped calculation, or rather i wont compare myself to someone who made a fool out of themselves :)

Most importantly i cannot be bothered to compare my intellect with someone whose intellect are questionable. I know how to pay MSW durian price and not comparing it with XO/Red Prawn/D24

Hahaha! I do car economy calculations and you count fruits. I am smarter by obvious!

What kind of dumb f*** English are you using?? What the f*** is "extreme good calculations"??? Can we have extreme good English instead?

Just know my calculations is good. Good like gold. Because I count money everyday.

• Dislike 1

Hahaha! I do car economy calculations and you count fruits. I am smarter by obvious!

is it? well, end of day, your ride is still junk china rubbish car. how smart can you get?

Like i say u die nevermind, dont bring harm to others

Just know my calculations is good. Good like gold. Because I count money everyday.

You count other ppl money everyday? LOL

I count my own everyday :)

Hope you invest in Geely shares.  Everyone is going to be smart like you and buy only Geely cars soon!  The company will take over the world as its cars are cheap and has 4 wheels like Audi/Merc/BMW.

But then the fact you are talking about buying car in Sillypore in itself is stupid with the most expensive car prices (Proton too) in the world.  Penny wise, pound foolish.

BTW MCF members are not so smart like you one, they are just flushed with cash and anyhow spend money on BMW/Audi/Merc/Lexus.

Finally someone making smart sense. Yes, they just spend all their money wasted.

Finally someone making smart sense. Yes, they just spend all their money wasted.

They have too much to waste. We have alot at our disposal. WORKERS like you can never understand. Rather than like you picking scraps to make daily meals with your calculations.

Edited by cmcex

is it? well, end of day, your ride is still junk china rubbish car. how smart can you get?

Like i say u die nevermind, dont bring harm to others

You count other ppl money everyday? LOL

I count my own everyday :)

Oh! Businessman! Don't show off, ok.

Oh! Businessman! Don't show off, ok.

At least i can show off :)

Now! Get back to your work, stop surfing and skiving on the JOB, you are paid to do a JOB not waste time on a forum.

Edited by cmcex
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1