Which car?

jima

See my skilled excel and maths work. $37,083.11 savings each year from buying a Proton Exora. Now you can trust my smart.

Eh, hello.

You compare a 1.6l Proton Exora with a 3.0l Audi A8? At least compare with an A3 or A4 to make your calculations more credible.

You might as well compare with Audi R8. I think more people want an R8 than an A8.

Where is Proton showroom? I want to buy Exora.

Sadly Proton no more. Because locals want to spend much more on branded cars, like Toyota and Hyundai.

Eh, hello.

You compare a 1.6l Proton Exora with a 3.0l Audi A8? At least compare with an A3 or A4 to make your calculations more credible.

You might as well compare with Audi R8. I think more people want an R8 than an A8.

Sadly Proton no more. Because locals want to spend much more on branded cars, like Toyota and Hyundai.

A8 is better compare because most people want to be rich businessman. So they want to drive A8.

Oh, come on.

R8 is more expensive than A8.

Have an R8 looks more successful, richer and younger.

Locals are smarter, TRASH are stupid, you are not called TRASH for no reason. 

SGD has higher value then your country HELL NOTES that's why you are here begging for our colored paper.

• Praise 2

A8 is better compare because most people want to be rich businessman. So they want to drive A8.

No more Proton? U made people so excited about Exora that they going to sell their Audi for it. How?
  • Praise 1

No more Proton? U made people so excited about Exora that they going to sell their Audi for it. How?

Smart guy no more.

Just when I thought I lost ts in the LR thread, he is here alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so muchy for being here.

He is dead.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

please help me to decide between this cars - Mercedes AMG C43, Audi RS3 or BMW 530d M-sport? Any experiences with them?

Hi,

please help me to decide between this cars - Mercedes AMG C43, Audi RS3 or BMW 530d M-sport? Any experiences with them?

All Different Class...Mercedes Benz C43,is a small Performance Saloon,RS3 is Powerful Hatchback While the 530d is a full Saloon.,depends on what you looking for.?Comfort..is BMW,Sports Saloon,is AMG C43,RS3 is a Powerful Hatchback.

Neutral Newbie

All Different Class...Mercedes Benz C43,is a small Performance Saloon,RS3 is Powerful Hatchback While the 530d is a full Saloon.,depends on what you looking for.?Comfort..is BMW,Sports Saloon,is AMG C43,RS3 is a Powerful Hatchback.

Yeah that's why I'm asking for all three. I don't know. I want something comfortable but powerful at the same time...I was thinking more about RS3 Sedan but C43 is the perfect size for me...and then again don't know is there maybe lack of comfort or some other features in compare with other two cars...

Maybe a different question - maybe BMW is too big, so if I go with C43, is there anything that RS3 Sedan has better?

• Praise 1

Test drive yourself,these are Expensive Machines...don't regret after buying,well, Mercedes Benz C43,because it is  V6 is a much better Car than Audi,BMW must buy 540i...

Edited by ER-3682

Yeah that's why I'm asking for all three. I don't know. I want something comfortable but powerful at the same time...I was thinking more about RS3 Sedan but C43 is the perfect size for me...and then again don't know is there maybe lack of comfort or some other features in compare with other two cars...

Maybe a different question - maybe BMW is too big, so if I go with C43, is there anything that RS3 Sedan has better?

alternatively, buy all 3 and drive which ever suits the situation.

Spent a few hours with the RS3 Sedan and it gave me a headache cos of its stiff ride even in the softest suspension setting. Very capable car with amazing traction and grip, the 5-cylinder engine is powerful and sounds quite interesting, and the launch control was very addictive, but to me it lacked that bit of character...soul...

Can't compare to the other 2 cos haven't driven them. But as a car nut, revving out a diesel is not much fun. C43 seemed like the best compromise to me.

Edited by Toeknee_33
↡ Advertisement