The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

i dun mind lol.

they dare to show, i dare to watch [;)]

Reminds me of queuing outside the showering cubicle at the swimming pool. The only cubicle without queue cos the guy do not close the door while showering. So i get to watch free show and get my cubicle faster.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

maybe is not a squeeze, just holding tight  :D

Aiyoh, you see the slo-mo reply of the clip. Can see the palm v still, but the fingers were anything but still [laugh]

i think later he will blame the fingers [smash]

Supercharged

i dun mind lol.

they dare to show, i dare to watch  [;)]

Really? Years ago, a friend who had moved to US returned to Singapore en-route to visit his hometown in Malaysia together with his wife and their newborn. He was going to rent my car as I would be vacationing. The arrangement was for me to pick them from their hotel, and they would then drop me at my home before proceeding to Malaysia in my car. I know the friend well as he is an ex-colleague, though I had met his wife only once before. When I arrived at the hotel entrance, he was still settling the hotel bill at the reception counter, so his wife boarded my car first and sat with the baby at a left rear seat. I turned around and was chatting with her on their life in US, when she suddenly lifted her clothes to start breast-feeding without any forewarning. For a split second, I was stunned like vegetable before turning back to face the front. After a few moments of hearing the suckling sound in the otherwise quiet cabin, I decided to leave the car and waited for my friend outside :)

• Praise 6

Reminds me of queuing outside the showering cubicle at the swimming pool. The only cubicle without queue cos the guy do not close the door while showering. So i get to watch free show and get my cubicle faster.

wah lao... dun leh. you mean you enjoy it? [laugh]

This reminds me of the strange 'situation' of going to public toilets at swimming pool.

Guys after army, should be quite used to showering without doors, when all your peers are there doing the same thing. All no difference

Then there will be times when kids are young, and we try instill in them that is shame and that they must wear their clothes, esp the shorts properly and not let people see...

So when bringing the kids that age go into the pool toilet, scully got all the adults inside naked walking around or changing... wah a bit difficult to explain to the kids leh...

Worse, there are times when fathers who are there without the wives, and got young daughters below is it 4 or 6 yo, then need to bring to toilet. As the father cannot go female toilet, will bring the little girl to male toilet (if there isn't any children toilet)... That will be even more difficult to explain [sweatdrop]

• Praise 3

hmm watched the clip. He was guiding her up to the podium.

I don't think it's very pervy but definitely inappropriate with a young lady.

Anyway could see she wasn't very comfortable.

• Praise 1

hmm watched the clip. He was guiding her up to the podium.

I don't think it's very pervy but definitely inappropriate with a young lady.

Anyway could see she wasn't very comfortable.

I think normally his outstretched guiding arm would rest on other ladies' waists but with her very short stature, it was just an unfortunate incident. IMO

I think normally his outstretched guiding arm would rest on other ladies' waists but with her very short stature, it was just an unfortunate incident. IMO

shoulder area more appropriate or waist.

Lol in asian society, don't even touch anything at all. Even take group photos or what where we have to huddle close, i won't touch any ladies.

I rem some time ago a Singaporean model or beauty pageant breast fed her kid in the MRT train with her husband seated just right beside her.

kpos took pic and posted online and it went viral ... but the parents came out and said there nothing wrong as babies can't control when they need to feed .... and then I think it was followed by some sort of mass breast feeding at raffles place or somewhere central ...

ah .... this one

nah .... ain't a model nor beauty queen. Just a attention seeking slut(my opinion). 

recently more photos and videos of her has surfaced .........  [sly]  [sly]  [sly]

so it has nothing to do with brestfeeding, I think she likes to be seen  :D

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

nah .... ain't a model nor beauty queen. Just a attention seeking slut(my opinion). 

recently more photos and even videos of her has surfaced .........  [sly]  [sly]  [sly]

so it has nothing to do with brestfeeding, I think she likes to be seen  :D

Some fella is gonna say it, NPNT, NVNT, SIC so can block, SIC for education  :D

Edited by Mason016

hmmmm......not sure where to post

but here goes,

need help to recover a bad debt with an India customer.

anyone has contacts for reliable india debt collectors. 

my sale manager now, there trying to resolve the matter

thanks

but here goes,

thanks

write off then fire the sales guy for not doing due diligence on credit risk

angmo style management

[sweatdrop]

but here goes,

thanks

he should have opted to deal with the snake   [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1